Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DrGaellon said:

 

It might be a nothing trip, it might be murder. Keep a close eye on the weather reports, and consider driving up a day early and staying over so you don't risk missing the boat.

 

That is the plan 😉

Going to stay at Country Inn & Suites and have a shuttle to transfer from Hotel to the Ship 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has nothing to do with sailing/cruising, but a request for directions.

Larry and I are wanting to spend one to two months in Europe during Tucson's hot summer months.  Any suggestions for forums, etc. to find others who spend extended time on land trips?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My husband and I are from Florida and will be on Carnival Magic September 28! This will be my first ultra cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is everyone doing? Hope you guys are having a ball cruising... been busy lately as we got married finally (Now legal in Australia) after 10 years since we had the Holy Union...EAA8D13C-4A38-452B-BE94-0A012F35A474.thumb.jpeg.fe4814b2a3ec47e80dcfe9ac5f99a285.jpeg

Edited by OzPinoyCruiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!

It took Australia far too long to do what the populace had supported for years.  At last!

 

My hubby and I gave up on the US and were married in Canada, after 23 years together.  Two years later the US supreme court made same sex marriage legal.  Fortunately for us, the state in which we live had laws on the books that already accepted legal marriage from other states and other countries.  We did not have to be re-married.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, joat said:

Congratulations!

It took Australia far too long to do what the populace had supported for years.  At last!

 

My hubby and I gave up on the US and were married in Canada, after 23 years together.  Two years later the US supreme court made same sex marriage legal.  Fortunately for us, the state in which we live had laws on the books that already accepted legal marriage from other states and other countries.  We did not have to be re-married.

Yes took them awhile... but glad finally we did it on our 10th year anniversary...

 

Happy Sailing everyone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations, you two!

(we just celebrated 20 year anniversary of our Holy Union, and 11 year anniversary of our legal marriage in California.)

Shauna and Shanna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MacNChz said:

Congratulations, you two!

(we just celebrated 20 year anniversary of our Holy Union, and 11 year anniversary of our legal marriage in California.)

Shauna and Shanna

Wow congratulations to you both!!! Hugs from Land Down Under... Happy Cruising!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings from Alaska....

Congratulations all around!! We've been together 12 years, married 10....oh yea, to an Aussie...in Canada......living in Anchorage AK.

Next cruise NCL Star Miami to Santiago in December.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MMOB (the gay cruising website) is hosting an LGBTQ + Allies cruise on NCL Pride of America Feb 20-27 2021, 7-night tour of the Hawaiian Islands. Just made the Roll Call and the FB group for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My husband and I are taking our first cruise in a very long time next month. We'll be on Royal's Explorer of the Seas (Dec. 13-22). Happy to meet other gay travellers onboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, alonmetser said:

My husband and I are taking our first cruise in a very long time next month. We'll be on Royal's Explorer of the Seas (Dec. 13-22). Happy to meet other gay travellers onboard.

WOOHOOOO!!!!

 

Been on several and we love them.

Royal is a great cruise line IMHO
Cruise compass (daily paper) will have reference to meeting point for "friends of Dorothy" or LGBT (different each ship)

 

Enjoy the cruise and time together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, balkor2 said:

 

 

Just noticed your sig block. You're going to be on Anthem the same week we're going to be on Oasis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DrGaellon said:

 

Just noticed your sig block. You're going to be on Anthem the same week we're going to be on Oasis.

 

Could join us for Canada in May 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My other half and I who have been together 31 yrs will finally be getting married Feb 20,2020 and then sailing on the Sky Princess Feb 22,2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fred1204 said:

My other half and I who have been together 31 yrs will finally be getting married Feb 20,2020 and then sailing on the Sky Princess Feb 22,2020

 

WOOT WOOT
Congratza!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!  Have a wonderful 'honeymoon' cruise!!

We have been together 31+ years also.  Married in 2005 in Canada (gave up on US).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 7:30 PM, joat said:

This has nothing to do with sailing/cruising, but a request for directions.

Larry and I are wanting to spend one to two months in Europe during Tucson's hot summer months.  Any suggestions for forums, etc. to find others who spend extended time on land trips?

Thanks.

Not sure about that but we did two separate month-long Europe trips this past year. One of them did involve a 10 night cruise but the other one was flying and taking the trains between locations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, we are John & Paul from Glasgow, Scotland. Usually recognisable on formal nights as ‘the guys in the kilts’ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jonboy2007 said:

Hi, we are John & Paul from Glasgow, Scotland. Usually recognisable on formal nights as ‘the guys in the kilts’ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿


Would it be informal to be regimental on formal night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Headed off on the MSC Armonia on January 13,   would be happy to know if there will be any kindred spirits on this sailing.   I don't know much about MSC,  so I am finding out on my own.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, skipperanne said:

Headed off on the MSC Armonia on January 13,   would be happy to know if there will be any kindred spirits on this sailing.   I don't know much about MSC,  so I am finding out on my own.

 

 

Let us know 🙂

Am about to go on Anthem and will see who and what there is there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, balkor2 said:

Let us know 🙂

Am about to go on Anthem and will see who and what there is there

I went on the Anthem OTS  two years ago.   It is a beautiful ship.   I never met up with other LGBTQ folk, that I knew of,  nor any other solo travelers. . .  though they must have been there as there are a few solo cabins on the Anthem.

Enjoy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skipperanne said:

I went on the Anthem OTS  two years ago.   It is a beautiful ship.   I never met up with other LGBTQ folk, that I knew of,  nor any other solo travelers. . .  though they must have been there as there are a few solo cabins on the Anthem.

Enjoy!!

 

We were on it 3 years ago ... fairly virgin at the time ... Hoping to have an enjoyable time for 12 days in the southern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...