Questions regards to drinks and food

So I used a groupon and my sail date is May 16th. A lot of the information was very vague as it didn't specify what actually was included. I have been on Carnival before and everything is included in the cruise, except alcohol. I know this is completely different as it is almost like a ferry to the Bahamas. On Carnival they have a $21 unlimited soda deal. Lemonade, water and Ice tea is free. Alcohol is priced by per drink. There isn't an alcohol package like there is on Bahama Celebration. I was looking at the drink packages and saw $21 for unlimited Soda. I don't drink soda. Does that include ice tea and lemonade. There is also a package for $30 for 10 non-alcoholic drinks. What do they consider non alcoholic drinks. Lemonade, Ice Tea, water?

Also in regards to food, I know the buffet is free and so is the pizza bar. Are there any restaurants that are included in the price of the cruise. I do know there are 2 restaurants that are extra charge.

Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks

It will be a lot like your Carnival cruise. In fact this was a Carnival ship years ago.

Tap water, tea, regular coffee will be free. The coupons for drinks must be for soda or maybe juice after breakfast.

There is a main dining room and buffet. Also, there is a more upscale dining room for a fee. They also have drink packages for alcohol.

They have a pretty cheap Internet package too. There is a spa etc.

Here is the website if you want more info. They have deck plans you can look at as well.

http://grandcelebration.com/index.html

From what I heard, you cant. I know when I went on Carnival you could bring a bottle of alcohol per person in your stateroom.

Does anyone know the average price per beer and per specialty drink on the cruise.

the Bahamas Celebration was a ferry. You will be on the Grand Celebration which was originally built for the Carnival Cruise Line back in 1986. Her interior has been upgraded from the original gaudy neon lights design to A more updated European look (muted tones, etc.). She also has a whale tail funnel like all the Carnival cruise ships. If this is your first time cruising you should enjoy it but with that said; you still have to pay gratuities like on any other cruise. They have a liquor package that you can buy for $60 and that will include 10 drink tickets for any kind of drink all top shelf if you desire. There are 2 restaurants that are part of the cruise and free and then there is another that costs about $13. Most of the rooms are larger than most cruise ships because Carnival ships always had bigger rooms. There is also a pizza place that is good. They have facilities for teenagers and younger children also. I live in West Palm Beach so it's a really nice getaway for me. If you have any other questions, please ask. You are going to have a great time.

thank you ccurran86 for your reply. We sailed the Celebration twice in the past. There was at that time a couple soft drink machines just after the security /ex ray post where you could at least get a couple sodas and stuff in your backpack prior to going thru check-in and boarding. I'm wondering if the machines are still in place?