Drink individual prices

Wife and I had premium drink package. We never paid extra for a drink. We had the drinks of the day, piña colados, bahama mamas, cosmos and our usual bloody Mary's, vodka/ tonics, bourbon/water and beer and good wine. Bourbon was either Jim Beam or Jack Daniels. If you are a drinker, and 6 drinks per day when you are by the pool, pre-dinner, at dinner and post dinner at club iis not really that many. (I know non-drinkers will say we are alcoholics, but we are on vacation). Package is worth it unless you only have 2 or 3 per day. You do not have to add a tip as that is included, but I generally added a tip. The bartenders and servers remember you if you do.

Since DW had heart burn over me buying the PP for both us, I kept track to see if it was cost effective. We never left the ship except at Labadee so all our drinks were on the PP.

As stated, it doesn't take long to consume 6-7 drinks and at even $9 -$10 each you have broken even.

Also as stated, 2-3 bloody mary in the AM, 2-3 beers (or umbrella drinks) on deck hanging out, 1-2 pre-dinner cocktails, 1-2 glasses of wine with dinner, and 1-2 after dinner cocktails add up pretty quick.

Actually, it was pretty funny after day three when she told me the PP wasn't a good idea for her and a waste of money. Then I recounted her daily intake and that was the last I heard about that.

Since DW had heart burn over me buying the PP for both us, I kept track to see if it was cost effective. We never left the ship except at Labadee so all our drinks were on the PP.

As stated, it doesn't take long to consume 6-7 drinks and at even $9 -$10 each you have broken even.

Also as stated, 2-3 bloody mary in the AM, 2-3 beers (or umbrella drinks) on deck hanging out, 1-2 pre-dinner cocktails, 1-2 glasses of wine with dinner, and 1-2 after dinner cocktails add up pretty quick.

Actually, it was pretty funny after day three when she told me the PP wasn't a good idea for her and a waste of money. Then I recounted her daily intake and that was the last I heard about that.

This post made me laugh. DH and I did the PP too and about half way through the cruise I told my DH "never again" for me. He also added up my drinking and said I was at a break even. However, I was stuffed the entire trip. I hardly ate anything except the fruit on the side of the glass. So I won't be doing the drink pkg again. I'll just order drink of the day when they look pretty and forget the rest.