Is Splendor coming back to Long Beach?

InTheWASide

Can't help but notice John Heald posted lots of pictures of Cabo today, specifically all had Splendor in the photo. There was also an individual post asking if people have been on Splendor before. And he has, from time to time, used photos and random posts to hint at things like this.

Could this be a hint that Splendor is coming back? If so that seems like it would also mean another round of South America cruises.

Thoughts?

Edited by InTheWASide

She also making a stop in Hawaii January 2017, so Miracle maybe going to Australia. Who knows :confused::confused:

Don't know but was told by PVP that was the last sailing. I love the Miracle and will hate to see her go.

The Panama Canal mught be ready by October of next year...

Good point, that is the only way I can see that they would do that. I do have to say, I would think they would put a Conquest class ship there (that has had Fun 2.0 there instead of the Splendor).

I think we have a big chance of Splendor coming back. Those pictures he posted were HUGE HINTS, so I think we have around an 85-90% chance of Splendor coming back! I'm super excited, I cannot wait to be sailing her to the Mexican Riviera. And then today John posted about Carnival Miracle as well. He did the same thing with pictures of miracle and the question "Carnival Miracle..have you sailed on her?" #BringSplendorBackHome

Edited by Alexv500

Good point, that is the only way I can see that they would do that. I do have to say, I would think they would put a Conquest class ship there (that has had Fun 2.0 there instead of the Splendor).

Not a fan of the Splendor..I would rather have a Spirit class.

I have been on the Splendor 3 times and the Miracle twice. Overall I like the Miracle better due to design of the ship and less people on it. Plus the Splendor doesn't have the awesome " bowling alley " balconies I have come to love so much.

You guys are all scaring me now because everyone seems to like Miracle better. I like bigger ships like Splendor, I love the Splendor's pool. Recently went on the Ruby Princess a few weeks ago and loved the layout of the ship, and it was bigger than the Miracle. Ironically, we sailed right next to Miracle on the first sea day!

You guys are all scaring me now because everyone seems to like Miracle better. I like bigger ships like Splendor, I love the Splendor's pool. Recently went on the Ruby Princess a few weeks ago and loved the layout of the ship, and it was bigger than the Miracle. Ironically, we sailed right next to Miracle on the first sea day!

The Spirit class is probably the favorite here (on cruise critic) but that does not take anything away from the Splendor (we have sailed her three times). My only comment was that the Splendor has already done a tour on the west coast and maybe a Conquest class ship would be a "new" ship for the west coast.

I would like to know the answer to that too!:confused:

Hearing rumors of Sunshine...based upon comments, don't think that this ship is anywhere close to the Miracle, Splendor or even the Triumph, Legend that NYC has known.

MARAPRINCE