Cruise Critic Community
mlrandpkm

:eek: Log in problem

Is it just me, or is anyone else constantly experiencing problems when logging in to ncl.com? We leave next week for our cruise on the 6th, and I've tried off and on to log in to print off our luggage tags...to no avail. It's happened sporadically over the last couple/few months and I've ignored it and just tried another day, but now that I'm down to the wire, I'm finding it increasingly frustrating to try to log in and most times, I'm unsuccessful. :mad:

Is it just me, or is anyone else constantly experiencing problems when logging in to ncl.com? We leave next week for our cruise on the 6th, and I've tried off and on to log in to print off our luggage tags...to no avail. It's happened sporadically over the last couple/few months and I've ignored it and just tried another day, but now that I'm down to the wire, I'm finding it increasingly frustrating to try to log in and most times, I'm unsuccessful. :mad:

Have you tried a different browser? Cleaned out your cache and history?

Have you tried a different browser? Cleaned out your cache and history?

Yup, same thing happened to me. I had to clear my browser history and that took care of it.

Is it just me, or is anyone else constantly experiencing problems when logging in to ncl.com?

I've been having issues off and on as well. If I give it a little time, it usually clears up and I can log on again. I can't imagine trying to get ready for our cruise with all of these website issues. Good luck!