Cruise Critic Community
applecruise

Mah Jong Anyone

I wonder if Viking could have a Mah Jong set on board. They are far too heavy to pack and travel with. (Viking if you are reading the, could you please arrange that -American Mah Jong with numbers on the tiles. ). That being said, are there any Mah Jong player on the cruise.

Joyce:)

U can buy a travel set...or the cards type

That's a great idea. Anyone interested in a casual (not very serious) game?:)

If Mah Jong was a code word, that tribe was not on the first 2 legs of the voyage.

Sure...I love mahjong...have not played for almost 1 year

It would be great if Viking would get a set to have on board since there are many people who love to play the game - and Viking does want to be up to speed - so to speak :-) In any case, getting a travel set may be an option (thanks to ? for the suggestion) if Viking does not get a set that everyone can use. :)

I wonder if Viking could have a Mah Jong set on board. They are far too heavy to pack and travel with. (Viking if you are reading the, could you please arrange that -American Mah Jong with numbers on the tiles. ). That being said, are there any Mah Jong player on the cruise.

Joyce:)

I will be on the cruise with another mah jong player. It would be great if we could meet up and play mah jongg. I called and asked Viking if they had a set but unfortunately the answer was "no". Maybe we can prevail on them to get one on board.

I will be on the cruise with another mah jong player. It would be great if we could meet up and play mah jongg. I called and asked Viking if they had a set but unfortunately the answer was "no". Maybe we can prevail on them to get one on board.

Do you play Chinese or American with the card?

If we have enough players I could try to get a traveling set. Any other players on July 11 cruise?

Joyce