Reflection debarkation in Civitavecchia

hylasgirl

Can anyone who has done this recently tell me when the earliest you can disembark? I know the ship has to clear customs and I know I'll have to do the "self disembark" but how early is the safest time I could plan a private transfer? Any idea?

Can anyone who has done this recently tell me when the earliest you can disembark? I know the ship has to clear customs and I know I'll have to do the "self disembark" but how early is the safest time I could plan a private transfer? Any idea?

On March30 2015,I recall the stampede to the Gangway began within 2/minutes of when Italian Customs gave them the OK, which was 70/minutes later than 'Scheduled Disembark time for us Self-disembarkers. Then it was 15/min from Gangway to the North Gate of the Pier by $Free$ bus. That being said....'Scheduled Arrival' and Actual Arrival may be off substantially account things completely out of Cruiseliner's control such as weather, cueing up by other vessels or Legal Formalities etc. Or it may be exactly on time. Locomotiveman Tom

Two years ago it was a mad house waiting for all the private transfers. The staging area was very small and hard for the drivers to get in. However, all the drivers and their passengers were in the same boat so being precise with the driver in terms of pickup time was not really essential. They will eventually find you. Unless things have improved, I would not have a flight or activity in Rome that is dependant upon a precise pickup time.

• 1 month later...