Cadiz / Seville tour

id4elizabeth

I know this probably belongs on the Roll Call boards, but I don't think anyone who is on board is still monitoring those, so I'm posting here. We have a private full-day tour planned which takes us from the port in Cadiz and takes us to Seville. We have a couple openings still left if anyone is interested. It is €97 and leaves between 8:15 and 8:30 or as soon as possible after we get off the ship, depending on when we can get off. It is similar to the Viking offering, BUT this tour will go inside the Alcazar, which the Viking tour does not - PLUS we are a small group of 10 instead of 40 and we will be travelling in an A/C van. If you interested, please call Elizabeth in cabin 8019 pronto.

I know this probably belongs on the Roll Call boards, but I don't think anyone who is on board is still monitoring those, so I'm posting here. We have a private full-day tour planned which takes us from the port in Cadiz and takes us to Seville. We have a couple openings still left if anyone is interested. It is €97 and leaves between 8:15 and 8:30 or as soon as possible after we get off the ship, depending on when we can get off. It is similar to the Viking offering, BUT this tour will go inside the Alcazar, which the Viking tour does not - PLUS we are a small group of 10 instead of 40 and we will be travelling in an A/C van. If you interested, please call Elizabeth in cabin 8019 pronto.

As I will be doing this on Viking Empire next year, am curious as to who you have booked this tour with. Have been to the Alcazar before but would love to see inside again!