Photo Review April/May 2015: Disney, Eclipse TA, London

Lisah101

I didn't try this one, others did but I think it was Lava Crab? My drink started kicking in as I had skipped lunch to save room for dinner so some photos aren't as clear as they should be :o

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

Edited by Lisah101

Painters Pallet which was filet. Two different versions to account for those who wanted theirs more rare. I loved the little mac and cheese sample and the demi-glace? sauce was well worth trying!

IMG_3482.jpg

IMG_3481.jpg

Random photos I took while we were waiting for dessert. By this time, I was so excited to try something else, but wondering if I could even put another bite in my mouth, I was sooooo full.

IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg

They also brought 2 of us a Birthday cake.

I must have looked pitiful because they immediately offered to have it sent to our room for later. We did put it in the fridge and try it later. I was expecting chocolate cake. It was an amazing chocolate mouse with some sort of interesting flavor I couldn't figure out but was VERY VERY good!

IMG_3492.jpg

This was actually in our cabin when we returned from dinner so they must have had someone take it immediately while we were finishing.

Edited by Lisah101

Tacos - I was too full so just had a bite of Terry's. It was another dish I would definitely order again.

IMG_3480.jpg

Thinking about this....... the waiter brought more than one of several of the options. I think instead of eating a whole taco, i would have been happier cutting it in half and eating just a little less. If I'd done this with other options I might have had room to try more things!

And just when you think its all over - they bring this.

IMG_3493.jpg

Chocolate covered strawberries, but also in the grass were little cups of creme brulee. I tried a strawberry but thought I would be lucky to roll down the hallway at this point. Overall, it was a great dinner and I think enjoying it with friends made it even more fun!

Edited by Lisah101

Sunday - Tuesday were all sea days where I slept, took lots of naps and read my book. I was surprised at how easy it was for me to do nothing!

We had lunch at the cafe several times.

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

I really liked these rolls:

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

Edited by Lisah101

I didn't get to try these but Terry liked them! We only saw them the one day. Each day we went back to tea time, they had a different choice. Guess I'll have to book another cruise to try these!

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

I think we went to the Tuscan grill on Wednesday. It was the night before we docked in the Azores. I tried the same strategy - don't eat lunch so I have room for a wonderful dinner.

Tuscan Grill photos coming next!

And then, I had my very first scone ever. I am hooked on these now. I wonder how close they are to traditional English scones?

IMG_3415.jpg

I hope you had jam and cream on your scones- typical Cornish/ Devon cream tea. The question is, do you put the jam on first. Then the cream, as I do. At least the cream then has something to stick on to!

I hope you had jam and cream on your scones- typical Cornish/ Devon cream tea. The question is, do you put the jam on first. Then the cream, as I do. At least the cream then has something to stick on to!

They had jam and whipped cream available. I didn't think about the jam, but they were good with whipped cream. Now I know I need another cruise so I can try them with jam. (any excuse to book a cruise!)

Tuscan Grill

This dinner was just the 2 of us. A nice romantic dinner with my husband!

The bread was good. Terry loved the focaccia. I didn't have any as I was trying to save room for the entree.

IMG_3499.jpg