May 2015 Freestyle Dailies - BREAKAWAY to Bermuda Inside!!!

SliceOfLife

The Party was Thursday night at 7pm in Spice.

We did go see Second City. I downloaded the iConcierge app and was able to make all my reservations for Second City on it. The show times did start to "sell out" so make sure you book them early. You can connect to the ships WiFi while waiting to board so you can actually book all your shows before you actually board.

thank you so much

If you book a cruise while onboard you can choose free dinning plan, free drink plan, free gratuities, or onboard credit.

You can buy a future cruise credit and use that to book your next cruise while onboard.

Looks like they are taking a page from Celebrity's play book.

We did go see Second City. I downloaded the iConcierge app and was able to make all my reservations for Second City on it. The show times did start to "sell out" so make sure you book them early. You can connect to the ships WiFi while waiting to board so you can actually book all your shows before you actually board.

THANK you soooooo much!!!!!!

Thanks so much for doing the hard work to upload these. They are so helpful :) Are there any private tours you can recommend? We are 18 people, ranging in age from 85 to under 10.

Kruz mama

Edited by Kruz mama

Thank you, SlieOfLife. This must have taken so much of your time! I am leaving on the Breakaway on Sunday and this helped a lot.

You're welcome! I'm glad they could help you out for your cruise! Have a great time :)

Another big THANK YOU for all the time it took in preparing and posting these. We are leaving in June and I have posted the link to this thread on our Meet and Greet page. We are all very appreciative of your posting and have used it to "plan" our week. Can't wait to go - about 30 days more!

Would you consider the Latitudes party worth the time? What did they serve?

And thanks for taking the time to scan and post!

Would you consider the Latitudes party worth the time? What did they serve?

And thanks for taking the time to scan and post!

I actually didn't go to the party. I went to the one on the Getaway and they served wine and little appetizers, nothing fancy. I am not a drinker so the party doesn't really interest me and it's a ton of people packed into Spice H20. So to me, not worth going, but if you're into free alcohol then go for it and arrive early!

Another big THANK YOU for all the time it took in preparing and posting these. We are leaving in June and I have posted the link to this thread on our Meet and Greet page. We are all very appreciative of your posting and have used it to "plan" our week. Can't wait to go - about 30 days more!

That's awesome!

I have pictures of the menu's to post along with a mini review. I'm going to work on that this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi...

I appreciate the time and effort it takes to scan and post the dailies... with that being said, would anyone have recent dailies for the Breakaway (NYC to Bahamas)? I have found some that are older and I know schedules \ shows change pretty regularly.

Wife and I are going in March, dinner reservations have been made but trying to figure out Second City and any other shows besides RoA, F&I, Cirque.

Thank you in advance!

Scott