RCCL Harmony 10/23/2016 Transatlantic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys also booked on this one so looking forward to meeting you think there will be a good crowd of us on this one as has been on ma previous transatlantic crossings. First oasis class ship so really looking forward to it also have a boardwalk balcony which will be a nice change. Thomas & Rob from Scotland

Hi guys also booked on this one so looking forward to meeting you think there will be a good crowd of us on this one as has been on ma previous transatlantic crossings. First oasis class ship so really looking forward to it also have a boardwalk balcony which will be a nice change. Thomas & Rob from Scotland

Especially with free drinks! Which side Boardwalk are you? I went Starboard side deck 10 as hopefully South facing might get the Sun!

I booked an ocean view stateroom on one of the higher decks (10), but, having paid an almost 100% supplement for single occupancy, will be watching out for any upcoming RCCL "Wow sales" or resident specials (I live in the USA - California). This will be my first RCCL cruise, though I have enjoyed several cruises with their sibling brands, Azamara and Celebrity (particularly enjoying Azamara). I note you both referred to alcoholic beverages as being included, but no such special has been offered here (the only small "extra" I received was a $100 onboard credit). Very much looking forward to experiencing RCCL's newest ship!

kinda quiet over here

Still a long way off. Sure it will get busier closer to the sailing, I've got 7 cruises before this one including one I booked last weekend to take the inaugural Harmony sailing out of Southampton. So by this one I would have done two cruises onboard hero should have a good feel of the ship.

My only concern is they've axed the blaze nightclub which I liked on Allure. Guess Dazzles will be used for late night?

Still a long way off. Sure it will get busier closer to the sailing, I've got 7 cruises before this one including one I booked last weekend to take the inaugural Harmony sailing out of Southampton. So by this one I would have done two cruises onboard hero should have a good feel of the ship.

My only concern is they've axed the blaze nightclub which I liked on Allure. Guess Dazzles will be used for late night?

Wow Craig, you are my hero man, nice cruise line up there, you will be a busy man for sure. Yeah I did like Blaze

Bit disappointed they have removed the disco they have done the same from explorer which I'm going on in few weeks this used to be one of my favorite places on board for late night drink and dance will see what it's like up in other venue which they are now using for disco.

Well on the Quantum, they didnt have an actually "disco", they used Music Hall at nights for that which was really bad. That venue was used for so many different things, great use of space

I would have thought Seaplex would have made a good nightclub, just needs a bar!