Copenhagen

:)Hello, I am thinking of doing HOHO bus to tour city, then bus out to Dragor for a few hours, we are on Regal, leaving St. petersburg on June 11. Has anyone done this on their own? Thank you for any advice. I would also love to hear from anyone else that has done this itinerary and toured on their own.

If you book ahead online this HOHO a 20% discount should apply.

http://www.city-sightseeing.com/tours/denmark/copenhagen.htm

Discount code is Matalan20 - I tried it and it works, in US Dollars and other principal currencies.

We used them in Copenhagen and they were first class - make sure it's the City Sightseeing bus line in red.

If you are close to Nørreport or Christianshavn metro you can catch the 350S bus directly to Dragør.

If you find yourself near Kongens Nytorv you can walk to the corner of Bremerholmen and vingårdsvej and take it from there, its just behind Magasin department store.

Edited by Danish viking

If you book ahead online this HOHO a 20% discount should apply.

http://www.city-sightseeing.com/tours/denmark/copenhagen.htm

Discount code is Matalan20 - I tried it and it works, in US Dollars and other principal currencies.

We used them in Copenhagen and they were first class - make sure it's the City Sightseeing bus line in red.

why the city sightseeing tour, other than another company?

sue

Thank you for that. Now I just need to figure out how to get to bus station and Dragor!

Checkout the maps on the above website - in my experience HOHO buses always pickup from a bus stop(s) near to cruise terminals.

Copenhagen also has a fine Metro rail system which covers the city and surrounding districts.

If memory serves - it also integrates with the Danish mainline railway at certain hub stations, although I don't think that is relevant for your plans.