Explorer of the seas short review with some pictures 5/15/2015

Really enjoying these photos. I'm on Explorer in October and have been trying to find photos since the refit.

Looking forward to seeing some more of the ship and the bars, lounges etc. :)

Sorry, those are all the ship pictures I have! Obviously with a baby I didn't spend any time in the bars or lounges ;) haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your review. Best one so far since the refit.

We are cruising in September and really looking forward to our holiday, more so now since seeing all your photos ☺

Thanks for your review. Best one so far since the refit.

We are cruising in September and really looking forward to our holiday, more so now since seeing all your photos ☺

That's weird, we are on the same cruise as you but I'm sure we sail in august, . I think either you or me need to double check our holidays. Lol:D:confused:

sean.

Thanks for this review. I'm sailing on the Explorer in 5 weeks time - one of my children is also 1 year old. I know they haven't put the nursery in the refit but I had heard they have 'playgroup' sessions for 6-18 and 18-36 months - is this correct? Did you go to any? Where they good? I also heard there is a room (I think the playgroup room) fitted out with toys where parents can bring infants/toddlers - is that correct? Is it good? Also I wondered if they still do the toy-lending service where you can borrow toys and bring them back and swap regularly?

Sorry for all the questions!

You aren't getting $500 unless it's a suite on a really long cruise, lol. We booked a balcony room on a 10 day and it was $150 obc. Same prices you can find online right now but the deposit was $150 vs $1350 or so I would have paid so that made it a good deal for me.

so it should say UP TO $500 obc.

Thanks for this review. I'm sailing on the Explorer in 5 weeks time - one of my children is also 1 year old. I know they haven't put the nursery in the refit but I had heard they have 'playgroup' sessions for 6-18 and 18-36 months - is this correct? Did you go to any? Where they good? I also heard there is a room (I think the playgroup room) fitted out with toys where parents can bring infants/toddlers - is that correct? Is it good? Also I wondered if they still do the toy-lending service where you can borrow toys and bring them back and swap regularly?

Sorry for all the questions!

I never saw any playgroups advertised but that doesn't mean they didn't have them. There is a room, it looked nice but we never used it. My daughter isn't into toys so I never checked!

Once again great picys of Cruise Critic. I would love to see more :D

Did you see any 'freestyle' coke machines on board? The ones that you can 'mix' your own soft drinks?

Cheers.

Yes, there were 2 near cafe promenade and 2 in the WJ. Could have been more but those were the only ones I noticed :)

Thank You for your Photos and the 3 Cruise Compass so far...Looking forward to more. :):):):)

Thank you! Moving this week so everything's a bit hectic but I will try to post more soon!