Golden Review, Photos & Full Ship Video Tour (Coming soon!)

Sheebah

We dined at both Crown Grill and Sabatini's and shot some video of the restaurants menus and food.

Only thing missing is the dessert menu at Sabatini's - we somehow lost that footage! Enjoy the video. I am now craving steak!!!

Golden Princess Crown Grill & Sabatini's:

We dined at both Crown Grill and Sabatini's and shot some video of the restaurants menus and food.

Only thing missing is the dessert menu at Sabatini's - we somehow lost that footage! Enjoy the video. I am now craving steak!!!

Golden Princess Crown Grill & Sabatini's:

Excellent! We sailed the first cruise after CG was added to the Golden in 2009!

Love the job they did with all the new additions.

Yes dim lighting! :D

Sheebah, I saw the patters and the wonderful food video you posted, but did you by chance snap any photos of the daily MDR menus that you could share? Thanks again for all your hard work!

I wish we had! Our photos are inconsistent and we didn't track which day was which. Have you tried posting a thread to request them on the Princess board? I think someone will get them to you if you do!

If you've ever wondered what Haines, Alaska is like, here is a sneak peek. I love, love, love this tiny town where there are more bald eagles than people.

On our visit we took the ships excursion by 4x4 to Takshanuk mountain trail, rented bikes and shopped till we dropped.

If you've ever wondered what Haines, Alaska is like, here is a sneak peek. I love, love, love this tiny town where there are more bald eagles than people.

On our visit we took the ships excursion by 4x4 to Takshanuk mountain trail, rented bikes and shopped till we dropped.

Awesome! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Work and life have been so busy - we've busted out our last video from this voyage. A little highlight reel of my wonderful 10 nights and days onboard and onshore. thank you all so much for tuning in and sharing thoughts and memories!

Hope to sail golden again someday- She's a beauty.