Considering trying RCI

I'm a long time Carnival and Norwegian cruiser and looking for a change of pace. I noticed that the prices are higher on Royal Caribbean. Is it really worth it?

If I do convince others to change and give RC a try - what ship would you recommend? We love the Carnival Breeze and we are booked on the Norwegian Escape. (It lo Is fantastic!). What do you suggest?

I'm a long time Carnival and Norwegian cruiser and looking for a change of pace. I noticed that the prices are higher on Royal Caribbean. Is it really worth it?

If I do convince others to change and give RC a try - what ship would you recommend? We love the Carnival Breeze and we are booked on the Norwegian Escape. (It lo Is fantastic!). What do you suggest?

No one can tell you if something is worth it to you.

Pick one of the newer ships (Freedom, Oasis, Quantum class) and see for yourself.

Thanks! I will check out the Oasis class ships!

I did notice that Johnny Rockets is on the ship and has a surcharge. Is there anywhere else that you can grab just a burger and fries without the surcharge?

I did notice that Johnny Rockets is on the ship and has a surcharge. Is there anywhere else that you can grab just a burger and fries without the surcharge?

Depends on the ship. On Oasis class, there is Windjammer and Wipeout Cafe. However, neither of these are freshly cooked. If you are looking for a ship with a permanent poolside grill, Royal is not that cruise line.

On the Oasis, I believe the only other places to grab a burger and fries are the Windjammer Buffet (Deck 16) and the Wipeout Cafe (Deck 15).

Just a FYI, the cover charge at Johnny Rockets is $5.95. That price does not include drinks or milkshakes.

:)