Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Daghis

Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)

Recommended Posts

Scott thanks for post. I had a similar phone call to Casino Royale a month or 2 back. I made a post here about it. I suspected the TA was getting/seeing my offers. Maybe getting the comp money too. I never saw an offer in 3 years.

I just did not take it to CR management as you did. The service rep i spoke with said they had fixed the no offer problem. Still no offers.

Every time I sailed in past year. I spot more cutbacks on RCL ships. If they keep this up. Might be time to quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 2:54 PM, Jzx1103 said:

 

 

On 5/14/2019 at 6:36 AM, LadyBeBop said:

 

 

On 5/24/2019 at 1:48 PM, John&LaLa said:

 

Was your offer for a comp balcony?  Laura's are all inside?  I thought balcony was Signature 🤔

I am Prime,  I am only able to cruise twice a year.  I have been consistently getting offers for Junior suites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

H19SIZ1.jpg

Edited by Bronx12
Code H19SIZ1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

61089692_10161779478030383_4772037918048

 

I saw this online: first time I saw the top levels with JR Suites, and Mega Cash!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did they just change the casino free cruise offer ? My first week of May sailing was 2400 points inside, 3600 points oceanview, 4800 points balcony. Dollar amounts for every 400 points.

Whats up ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, texasreb said:

Did they just change the casino free cruise offer ? My first week of May sailing was 2400 points inside, 3600 points oceanview, 4800 points balcony. Dollar amounts for every 400 points.

Whats up ?

 

Looks like it.  Change is big numbers too!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

61089692_10161779478030383_4772037918048

 

I saw this online: first time I saw the top levels with JR Suites, and Mega Cash!

Is this for US sailings? I saw something similar but it was for Australian sailings.

2 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this isn’t a change.  The $20for every 1000 points and the 2nd to last night isn’t anything I’ve seen before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maryjaden said:

 

Is this for US sailings? I saw something similar but it was for Australian sailings.

 

Australian & Asian I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bronx12 said:

H19SIZ1.jpg

 

That's the same offer list I received and I am prime.  My flyer states that cruises must be booked by June 25th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

61089692_10161779478030383_4772037918048

 

I saw this online: first time I saw the top levels with JR Suites, and Mega Cash!

 

That listing is totally different from the listings of rewards I saw in March and April aboard three different ships.  Was this just announced and is it for the US or just for the Asian and Aussie markets?  I'll bet the cash is free play and not real $$$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got off Adventure and the certificates were still 2400 for inside 3600 for outside and 4800 for balcony. I’ve always received 2.00 free play for every 100 points.  The second to last night is when they print up the certificates, but I’ve always been able to upgrade my certificate if I played the slots after that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

61089692_10161779478030383_4772037918048

 

I saw this online: first time I saw the top levels with JR Suites, and Mega Cash!

 

I believe this is for Asian Cruises, I saw this last year when researching Asian cruises and how casino royale programs works there. What I don't know is if they're still getting only 1 point per $5 wagered on slots or are their formulas calculating points completely different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gaylemh said:

I just got off Adventure and the certificates were still 2400 for inside 3600 for outside and 4800 for balcony. I’ve always received 2.00 free play for every 100 points.  The second to last night is when they print up the certificates, but I’ve always been able to upgrade my certificate if I played the slots after that. 

That's what I've always experienced.  On the last few cruises I was able to check with the casino host on the last night and they would reissue a new certificate if I had obtained enough additional points or they would tell me how many points short I was for the next level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Since this Australian cruises. Then the dollar amounts must be AUD. IF casino points are 1 for 1. Then the 10400 for inside comp is better than in USA. We have to play $12000 USD in to get the 2400 points needed for inside comp.

IF it is 1 for 1. It is a great deal. Then allowing for AUD exchange rate of .69, 1.45. Then it is an even better deal. If $2 AUD in for 1 point then still is not too  bad. We have to know AUD in equals one casino point.

Glad that list was for Australia and not the USA. Had me worried for a while.

Edited by texasreb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, texasreb said:

Since this Australian cruises. Then the dollar amounts must be AUD. IF casino points are 1 for 1. Then the 10400 for inside comp is better than in USA. We have to play $12000 USD in to get the 2400 points needed for inside comp.

IF it is 1 for 1. It is a great deal. Then allowing for AUD exchange rate of .69, 1.45. Then it is an even better deal. If $2 AUD in for 1 point then still is not too  bad. We have to know AUD in equals one casino point.

Glad that list was for Australia and not the USA. Had me worried for a while.

 

We will find out first hand how the Oz sailings work as we are boarding the Voyager in Sydney in January 2020.  I used a CR $500 off certificate on that sailing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question. I am thinking of booking an Alaskan cruise for next summer now and will of course put the $500 down for each of 2 cabins to reserve this.  If I rmain Prime all this year until next April- will i be able to use my free cruise on this already booked one?  I know the port charges are $200 each so there would still be $50 extra that we would have paid for my cabin.  would they allow me to use it on this already booked cruise and how will they refund that extra $50 each per person- would it be OBC- or would we just lose it?  Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Robinhill said:

 If I rmain Prime all this year until next April- will i be able to use my free cruise on this already booked one?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Robinhill said:

I have a question. I am thinking of booking an Alaskan cruise for next summer now and will of course put the $500 down for each of 2 cabins to reserve this.  If I rmain Prime all this year until next April- will i be able to use my free cruise on this already booked one?  I know the port charges are $200 each so there would still be $50 extra that we would have paid for my cabin.  would they allow me to use it on this already booked cruise and how will they refund that extra $50 each per person- would it be OBC- or would we just lose it?  Thanks in advance

 

You should be able to.  The only issue you might have is if your finally payment date is before the certificates were available.  You cannot apply it to a cruise already past that date. That is what happened to me this year.  The certs did not come out until mid April and my final payment was April 6 I think.  I had to cancel my original reservation and cross my fingers that there would still be availability.  I think I got the last two interiors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am consistently receiving offers from Casino Royale for balcony and suite cabins that are not available for the sail dates listed on the offer certificate.  They want me to downgrade or pay the difference for other cabins.  This is totally unfair and wrong.  I spend a substantial amount in the casino and accumulate sufficient points for these cabins per their promo. Would like to hear from other casino players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lauretta5785 said:

I am consistently receiving offers from Casino Royale for balcony and suite cabins that are not available for the sail dates listed on the offer certificate.  They want me to downgrade or pay the difference for other cabins.  This is totally unfair and wrong.  I spend a substantial amount in the casino and accumulate sufficient points for these cabins per their promo. Would like to hear from other casino players.

I’ve not had this problem, maybe because I book immediately when I saw something I wanted. But from what I understand they only allocate certain number of comp rooms. If the offer is good for an entire month, I wouldn’t expect to call on the last day and still have room choices.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I normally book within the first week after each cruise.  For my most recent offer, I called to book cruise next day after returning.  My response time isn't the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received my list of sailings. It included a 7 night eastern on the Symphony. I think we will do that one. CR told me we could upgrade to a balcony for a total of $500 or stick to the inside for $220. We leave in 2 weeks for the Ovation/Alaska.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, fla gang said:

Just received my list of sailings. It included a 7 night eastern on the Symphony. I think we will do that one. CR told me we could upgrade to a balcony for a total of $500 or stick to the inside for $220. We leave in 2 weeks for the Ovation/Alaska.

What offer code is that list for?  Please let me know your thoughts when you are back from Ovation.  We sail July 5!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...