Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Daghis

Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Garmy4 said:

Yes, after your $21/day Prime discount.

 

We are Prime, but was unaware that we receive a $21 per day discount for internet, how do we go about getting it? We usually book internet through the Cruise Planner, is this the wrong way to go about this?

Thanks for the help 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As prime, you only get one day internet each for one device for a one week cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait,  I thought the discount for Voom for Prime members is 30 percent off. Which usually ends up as the same price as the sale price on the cruise planner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jzx1103 said:

Wait,  I thought the discount for Voom for Prime members is 30 percent off. Which usually ends up as the same price as the sale price on the cruise planner. 

That is what I thought also.  The other discount sounds like the C&A discount not the Prime discount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Garmy4 said:

As prime, you only get one day internet each for one device for a one week cruise.

No you don’t You get 30% off a package.  You get a free day for being Diamond and 2 free days for Diamond Plus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I thought there was a Prime discount that is automatically applied.  At least that is what a host told me.  I would hope to use the diamond plus free days and then apply the discount for the rest of the trip.  Am I wrong?

Edited by Lady Hudson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Anyone else receive the 2019 Club Royale Suitcase Event offer this morning?

 

Also, it would be nice to know which ship it is taking place on, the number of sailing nights, dates of cruise, and what the event is. If anyone knows, your information would be appreciated.

 

UPDATE: FB poster advised that the quarterly calendar lists a Suitcase Trade Up event leaving on the Independence OTS from Fort Lauderdale on November 9th for 7 nights.

Edited by soflalaw
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Offer:

CASINO ROYALE 2020 WINTER/SPRING OFFER

H19JFM102

Balcony

I won't be able to call until after work to get a list, so if anyone gets a list of cruises could the post the list please.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello from Texas!

 

My husband (who is the gambler) and I recently went on our first RCCL cruise out of Galveston, and we were thrilled because he earned enough casino points to receive the free cruise certificate (on the evening of our last night onboard!) Imagine our surprise when we called to book that cruise the following week, only to discover that we also earned another cruise because he made PRIME tier! We still are rather dumbstruck, and naturally enough, I turned to Cruise Critic for information and advice.

 

My question today is: I have been reading over and over, again, on this thread, that in order to ensure that casino members receive the coveted offers from Casino Royale, we should check our settings to make sure that we are allowing emails from RCCL. My husband and I have both done this on the regular RCCL account, and we have been receiving normal RCCL emails offering their latest cruise sales, etc. Is this the proper place we should be checking our email settings, or is there another one (maybe from Casino Royale?) I have also entered spouse's Crown and Anchor # and last name in the casino's offering webpage, and it says that he has no offers (well, maybe the free cruise certificate was there for a day or two, but we redeemed it almost immediately.)

 

Any ideas or suggestions?  

 

Thanks, and I have enjoyed reading through this thread, scouring it for any possible details to help us further understand the casino program and RCCL in general. I have to say this, also: we have paid for several Carnival and NCL cruises in the past. If this program is as good as we hope it is, RCCL may have just caused to no longer sail with the other two cruise lines. Sorry, Carnival was never as upfront as to how or when one earns the perks inside their casinos. Our RCCL host gave us their neat little brochure, and BOOM, hey, there it was (in plain English...)  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 4:46 AM, Bronx12 said:

New Offer:

CASINO ROYALE 2020 WINTER/SPRING OFFER

H19JFM102

Balcony

I won't be able to call until after work to get a list, so if anyone gets a list of cruises could the post the list please.

Thanks,

Rhonda

This came in the mail yesterday. Sorry not the best picture 

FDAD5D04-1849-4FAC-8833-F4D2368DACCD.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PghSunny said:

This came in the mail yesterday. Sorry not the best picture 

FDAD5D04-1849-4FAC-8833-F4D2368DACCD.jpeg

 

Thanks for posting 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 3:55 PM, sushitex said:

Hello from Texas!

 

My husband (who is the gambler) and I recently went on our first RCCL cruise out of Galveston, and we were thrilled because he earned enough casino points to receive the free cruise certificate (on the evening of our last night onboard!) Imagine our surprise when we called to book that cruise the following week, only to discover that we also earned another cruise because he made PRIME tier! We still are rather dumbstruck, and naturally enough, I turned to Cruise Critic for information and advice.

 

My question today is: I have been reading over and over, again, on this thread, that in order to ensure that casino members receive the coveted offers from Casino Royale, we should check our settings to make sure that we are allowing emails from RCCL. My husband and I have both done this on the regular RCCL account, and we have been receiving normal RCCL emails offering their latest cruise sales, etc. Is this the proper place we should be checking our email settings, or is there another one (maybe from Casino Royale?) I have also entered spouse's Crown and Anchor # and last name in the casino's offering webpage, and it says that he has no offers (well, maybe the free cruise certificate was there for a day or two, but we redeemed it almost immediately.)

 

Any ideas or suggestions?  

 

Thanks, and I have enjoyed reading through this thread, scouring it for any possible details to help us further understand the casino program and RCCL in general. I have to say this, also: we have paid for several Carnival and NCL cruises in the past. If this program is as good as we hope it is, RCCL may have just caused to no longer sail with the other two cruise lines. Sorry, Carnival was never as upfront as to how or when one earns the perks inside their casinos. Our RCCL host gave us their neat little brochure, and BOOM, hey, there it was (in plain English...)  

 

 

Glad your husband made Prime! The offers from Club Royale are random, but may come in a few weeks, check his account on the casino website every week or so to see if he has a new offer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, sushitex said:

Hello from Texas!

 

My husband (who is the gambler) and I recently went on our first RCCL cruise out of Galveston, and we were thrilled because he earned enough casino points to receive the free cruise certificate (on the evening of our last night onboard!) Imagine our surprise when we called to book that cruise the following week, only to discover that we also earned another cruise because he made PRIME tier! We still are rather dumbstruck, and naturally enough, I turned to Cruise Critic for information and advice.

 

My question today is: I have been reading over and over, again, on this thread, that in order to ensure that casino members receive the coveted offers from Casino Royale, we should check our settings to make sure that we are allowing emails from RCCL. My husband and I have both done this on the regular RCCL account, and we have been receiving normal RCCL emails offering their latest cruise sales, etc. Is this the proper place we should be checking our email settings, or is there another one (maybe from Casino Royale?) I have also entered spouse's Crown and Anchor # and last name in the casino's offering webpage, and it says that he has no offers (well, maybe the free cruise certificate was there for a day or two, but we redeemed it almost immediately.)

 

Any ideas or suggestions?  

 

Thanks, and I have enjoyed reading through this thread, scouring it for any possible details to help us further understand the casino program and RCCL in general. I have to say this, also: we have paid for several Carnival and NCL cruises in the past. If this program is as good as we hope it is, RCCL may have just caused to no longer sail with the other two cruise lines. Sorry, Carnival was never as upfront as to how or when one earns the perks inside their casinos. Our RCCL host gave us their neat little brochure, and BOOM, hey, there it was (in plain English...)  

 

 

I was in a similar situation. It takes time they will come. My own theory is that you achieved prime and then the casino offers start coming in the following “season” (April?).  I had called and asked why and no one knew. Then when the new season started they came in fast and furious. So many I can’t even use them all. Have patience and o feel they will eventually come. 

 

Also so keep checking clubroyaleoffers. I find that’s updated well before the emails and mail outs come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, snoope said:

I was in a similar situation. It takes time they will come. My own theory is that you achieved prime and then the casino offers start coming in the following “season” (April?).  I had called and asked why and no one knew. Then when the new season started they came in fast and furious. So many I can’t even use them all. Have patience and o feel they will eventually come. 

 

Also so keep checking clubroyaleoffers. I find that’s updated well before the emails and mail outs come. 

 

I think there are different sub tiers of prime, or they look at your most recent gambling patterns.  

 

If you cruise enough, you can make prime 200 points a trip. Not a very big gambler at that point level, but enough to secure Prime annually 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Club Royale offers ? It seems some of us have been addressing before. I earned PRIME on 1 cruise. Also got a balcony certificate from the casino host. Never got a club royale offer that year. I earned PRIME again last year. I went on 2 cruises after March 2018 in 2018. I got a cert for another cruise. My wife also earned PRIME in 2018 while doing 2 cruises. We did an April cruise that my wife earned. She played and I did not.

 

Here we are in July and neither of us get email or snail mail for any casino Royale offers.

 

What is the secret ? We get the email for all the junk offers, add ons. Please spend more money enticements.

 

We have a Sept cruise coming up that I booked from last year's casino cert.

Neither of us have booked the FREE PRIME cruise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, snoope said:

Do you check www.clubroyaleoffers.com?

Sure do, and just did. ANNUAL CRUISE BENEFIT for my wife and I each. If we get a certificate from the casino. It will show up as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do any of you ever find it is cheaper to book through the rccl website?

 

I upgraded to a JS after I saw they went down in price. This is my invoice

 

 

USD Guest #1 Guest #2 Guest #3 Guest #4 Total

Cruise Fare 2505.00 2505.00 0.00 0.00 5010.00

Casino Rate

 

Taxes, fees, and port expenses

-974.00

0.00

109.62

-974.00

0.00

109.62

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

-1948.00

0.00

219.24

Total Charge 1640.62 1640.62 0.00 0.00 3281.24

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just mocked booked a JS and this was the pricing which is $200 cheaper than through Club Royale?

Summary

View pricing by guest

 

Junior Balcony Suite
$5,010.00
2 Guests
Deck 9 Room 9640
Military NRD
-$471.00
BOGO50 NRD
-$1,477.00
Balc Suite NRD
-$200.00
Subtotal:
$2,862.00
Taxes & Fees
$220.98
Total For Room (after discounts)
$3,082.98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Navigator of the Seas currently (7/29 to 8/2), but received a new offer today:

 

Does anyone know what cruises and from which ports are available with this offer? Once again, no e-mails, and I am in Nassau, nowhere near my home's mailbox to await delivery of the brochure explaining the offer (if one comes).

 

TIA!!!!

         

OFFER NAME                                                            OFFER TYPE    EXPIRES         OFFER CODE     TRADE IN VALUE

CASINO ROYALE 2019 FALL/WINTER OFFER

 

     BALCONY

 

        12/20/2019    

 

 

H19FAL2    

 

        $0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sass4 said:

Do any of you ever find it is cheaper to book through the rccl website?

 

Has not happened to me but I typically upgrade Inside / OV offers to cheapest balcony not to a JS or higher.

 

I would be back on the phone asking to rebook without the casino discount and save the $200.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soflalaw said:

On Navigator of the Seas currently (7/29 to 8/2), but received a new offer today:

 

Does anyone know what cruises and from which ports are available with this offer? Once again, no e-mails, and I am in Nassau, nowhere near my home's mailbox to await delivery of the brochure explaining the offer (if one comes).

 

TIA!!!!

         

OFFER NAME                                                            OFFER TYPE    EXPIRES         OFFER CODE     TRADE IN VALUE

CASINO ROYALE 2019 FALL/WINTER OFFER

 

     BALCONY

 

        12/20/2019    

 

 

H19FAL2    

 

        $0

 

There are 3 Anthem cruises. Sept 7, October 24, and December 1st.  I only asked about cruises from Bayonne.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...