Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Daghis

Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Sass4 said:

Do any of you ever find it is cheaper to book through the rccl website?

 

I upgraded to a JS after I saw they went down in price. This is my invoice

 

 

USD Guest #1 Guest #2 Guest #3 Guest #4 Total

Cruise Fare 2505.00 2505.00 0.00 0.00 5010.00

Casino Rate

 

Taxes, fees, and port expenses

-974.00

0.00

109.62

-974.00

0.00

109.62

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

-1948.00

0.00

219.24

Total Charge 1640.62 1640.62 0.00 0.00 3281.24

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just mocked booked a JS and this was the pricing which is $200 cheaper than through Club Royale?

Summary

View pricing by guest

 

Junior Balcony Suite
$5,010.00
2 Guests
Deck 9 Room 9640
Military NRD
-$471.00
BOGO50 NRD
-$1,477.00
Balc Suite NRD
-$200.00
Subtotal:
$2,862.00
Taxes & Fees
$220.98
Total For Room (after discounts)
$3,082.98

It happens to me all the time, especially with the DP 340 solo rate.  The casino rates are all based on 2 in a cabin.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got an offer in snail mail for fall cruises. Booked a free JS on Mariner. There were a few six and seven night cruises as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lazydayz said:

Just got an offer in snail mail for fall cruises. Booked a free JS on Mariner. There were a few six and seven night cruises as well. 

 

Could you post the offers?

Thanks 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 10:02 PM, Sass4 said:

Do any of you ever find it is cheaper to book through the rccl website?

 

I upgraded to a JS after I saw they went down in price. This is my invoice

 

 

USD Guest #1 Guest #2 Guest #3 Guest #4 Total

Cruise Fare 2505.00 2505.00 0.00 0.00 5010.00

Casino Rate

 

Taxes, fees, and port expenses

-974.00

0.00

109.62

-974.00

0.00

109.62

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

0.00

-1948.00

0.00

219.24

Total Charge 1640.62 1640.62 0.00 0.00 3281.24

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just mocked booked a JS and this was the pricing which is $200 cheaper than through Club Royale?

Summary

View pricing by guest

 

Junior Balcony Suite
$5,010.00
2 Guests
Deck 9 Room 9640
Military NRD
-$471.00
BOGO50 NRD
-$1,477.00
Balc Suite NRD
-$200.00
Subtotal:
$2,862.00
Taxes & Fees
$220.98
Total For Room (after discounts)
$3,082.98

I think it's because the mock booking is Non-refundable and CR pricing is refundable. Happened to me recently when booking a solo balcony which needs to be priced non-refundable or the price nearly doubles.  If you want non-refundable, ask CR to price that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bronx12 said:

 

Could you post the offers?

Thanks 🙂

 

Here you go. 

193D3DCD-7BE5-452D-B5F8-8732B43A35CC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lazydayz said:

 

Here you go. 

193D3DCD-7BE5-452D-B5F8-8732B43A35CC.jpeg

 

Thank you very much 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bronx12 said:

I just checked my code and it is H19FAL2.

You will have a free balcony, not as many choices. 

I received H19FAL3 for only an  Ocean view. Way less choices than the FAL1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

You will have a free balcony, not as many choices. 

I received H19FAL3 for only an  Ocean view. Way less choices than the FAL1

H19FAL2 has more Anthem Cruises.  9/7, 10/24, 11/9,  12/1.  I booked the December 1st.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

H19FAL2 has more Anthem Cruises.  9/7, 10/24, 11/9,  12/1.  I booked the December 1st.  

 

11/9???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CruisingfromDE said:

 

11/9???

Yes, but I can't do it.  It's my grandson Danny's birthday. When I called back to book the  offer, I asked again what cruises were on Anthem, and she gave me 4 dates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking on line i see h19fal7.  Does anyone know what that means.  I am new to casino offers and prime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone pls post the offers on 191RCL809 Variable?  I will be away by the time snail-mail arrives.  Thanks much.  Carley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding getting casino offers - do only Americans players get offers?  Wasn't sure if made a difference whether you're American, Canadian, British, etc. 

 

Does everyone who qualifies get offers (depending on play, etc.)?

Thanks!

NJ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

Regarding getting casino offers - do only Americans players get offers?  Wasn't sure if made a difference whether you're American, Canadian, British, etc. 

 

Does everyone who qualifies get offers (depending on play, etc.)?

Thanks!

NJ 

For legal reasons, of which I have no clue, it seems casino offers are not sent outside the US.  I say seems as the statement is based on reading lots of complaints from people outside the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 12:19 PM, cavcmy said:

Could someone pls post the offers on 191RCL809 Variable?  I will be away by the time snail-mail arrives.  Thanks much.  Carley

image.thumb.png.534868eb0eb27d5eccec474eb50190eb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wally Alligator said:

For legal reasons, of which I have no clue, it seems casino offers are not sent outside the US.  I say seems as the statement is based on reading lots of complaints from people outside the US.

 

I get the offers in Canada. They just don't mail them. I would usually hear about the offers here or on FB then I'd check the clubroyaleoffers website. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey folks,

 

Does anyone have a list of the sailings for: H19OND1

 

CASINO ROYALE 2019 FALL/WINTER OFFER      JUNIOR SUITE      10/23/2019        H19OND1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NewfieGuy1972 said:

Hey folks,

 

Does anyone have a list of the sailings for: H19OND1

 

CASINO ROYALE 2019 FALL/WINTER OFFER      JUNIOR SUITE      10/23/2019        H19OND1

I called and asked for the list... here is what they emailed me

ba.PNG

ld.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As others have mentioned, I've been Prime since my first cruise on RC and I get no emailed offers.  When I go to the Club Royale site for my offers, nothing shows up except my award for my last cruise or annual benefit.  I'm assuming it's because my cruises have all been booked through a travel agent who runs gambling trips.  I'm not complaining - he does a great job and usually gets me a cabin that's better than what I would have gotten on my own, just wondering if this is why I don't receive offers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, CTSandy said:

As others have mentioned, I've been Prime since my first cruise on RC and I get no emailed offers.  When I go to the Club Royale site for my offers, nothing shows up except my award for my last cruise or annual benefit.  I'm assuming it's because my cruises have all been booked through a travel agent who runs gambling trips.  I'm not complaining - he does a great job and usually gets me a cabin that's better than what I would have gotten on my own, just wondering if this is why I don't receive offers.

Sure sounds like the deal between Club Royale and your Gambling TA is one where the TA "owns" your action and the TA is getting your offers.  As long as you are offered more sailings by your TA than you can sail, does it really matter if they come through the TA or direct from Club Royal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody has information regarding the following offers: H19FAL2,  H19SPL2, H19OND2 ? Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, been lurking for a while just back from first cruise with certificate in hand (earned prime & OV cert, a few hundred points short of balcony but it was a short sailing) and have a few questions:

 

The dates I want to travel are not on the certificate, pricing sailings I want comes out quite costly with only the $750 off applied - how flexible are they with this - is this something where I hang up and call again or pretty much the list or $750 off any is what I get?

 

If/when I get new offers sent, is it a one comp cruise per sailing or can I book 2 short back to back comped (3/4 night) and just pay taxes/port charges etc.?

 

If I do book a comped off the cert, I understand from the rep I called there is no penalty for change/cancellation - will I then forfeit the $750 off since I would be past the 30 day window?

 

If anybody has any new offers for winter I would love to see them.  AND - if I call to inquire about an offer code someone posts - is there a chance I would be eligible even if I didn't receive it directly - i.e. can I call and ask if I am eligible and there's a chance it would be honored?

 

Since I just finished my first cruise I'm assuming it may take a little while for any offers to appear and I wanted to book something for winter..

 

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...