Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)

Daghis

Just now, RFerrington said:

That’s a new one for me.  I checked my offers this morning (nothing) but I think I will check again.

I hate it when I get one of those offshore agents.  Ugh

I typoed. Offer is 20CCS103. Yes on the off shore. Our centers might be gone with those USA layoffs, and furloughs.

7 minutes ago, texasreb said:

It works for me. same oh same oh. Nothing new. I did get an email with an offer but it is not on the offer site. Neither are my prime offers. Nor my wife's.

Thanks I was finally able to get to the site. All of the offers on our accounts are expired.  We rarely get the emails

3 hours ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

Thanks I was finally able to get to the site. All of the offers on our accounts are expired.  We rarely get the emails

My list of offers is shrinking as they expire and new offers are not being added.  Interestingly, I receive an email from my CR host reminding me to take advantage of my remaining offers,  Strange as the Mother's Day and Father's Day cruises have been cancelled or likely will be cancelled.  Same with the European offer.  Doesn't make a lot of sense.

My offers at club offers are gone now. So too my wife's.

I never got email from Jamaica on the details of email offer 20CCS103. The email did state it was Coco Cay Sep 4 - Dec 18. I will call in again this afternoon. Maybe get the Oregon group.

I had called Royal a couple of months ago that I didnt like their offers on that site, which dont tell you much. They told me that right away, you'll also get a flyer (in regular mail) from Royal about the same offers. We were getting those pretty often, till the virus hit.

1 minute ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

Is the prime cruise you see the one from last year? Ie 4/2019-3/2020?

Ours masters freebie from last year is still on our offers, since our one we would have taken March 28 was canceled. It says to book by May31, for the extension into this year.

i currently have 2 offers that expire April 30th.

I've been home slightly over a month and haven't received any new email or regular mail from RCI, HAL, NCL. I think us junkies just need to wait it out. Since the lines aren't sure how long they will be unable to sail sending offers is not a high priority unfortunately.  

45 minutes ago, EZ1 said:

I had called Royal a couple of months ago that I didnt like their offers on that site, which dont tell you much. They told me that right away, you'll also get a flyer (in regular mail) from Royal about the same offers. We were getting those pretty often, till the virus hit.

I don't blame them for not sending out flyers.  They cost a lot of money to print and mail.  The offers can easily be emailed for nothing.

When I phoned in mid last week and got the Oregon folks. They said the 2019 prime was good till Mar 31, 2021. The 2020 was good till March 31, 2022. None of these offers are loaded at club offers. Mine nor my wife's. The 2019 was from a cancelled cruise March cruise.

Just FWIW. There seems to be a state of confusion with RCCL.

Just my luck. I got Jamaica again. Just got off the phone. 20CCS103 is Oceanview to CoCo Cay with 2 passes to Thrill Waterpark. Sails from Florida and NOLA, Sep 4 to Dec 18. Expires April 27.

Said they would email the details again. ???

Yet again no PDF email. I phoned in to club royale. First call got answered but I could not hear anyone. That was the VIP number. I phoned in again on regular club royale number.  Selected NEW reservation. I got someone I could hear, but at times the connection got bad. We both just stayed with it, and the call cleared up.

Now NEW RULES the rep informed me that just in past half hour. She was told no one can email those offer pdf's. Huh ?? She said the same. Basically though my offer, 20CCS103 is oceanview to Coco Cay from any port. Even was good for a Thanksgiving sailing. Includes the Thrill passes.

I did book out of NOLA.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, texasreb said:

Yet again no PDF email. I phoned in to club royale. First call got answered but I could not hear anyone. That was the VIP number. I phoned in again on regular club royale number.  Selected NEW reservation. I got someone I could hear, but at times the connection got bad. We both just stayed with it, and the call cleared up.

Now NEW RULES the rep informed me that just in past half hour. She was told no one can email those offer pdf's. Huh ?? She said the same. Basically though my offer, 20CCS103 is oceanview to Coco Cay from any port. Even was good for a Thanksgiving sailing. Includes the Thrill passes.

I did book out of NOLA.

I just got off the phone, as I received 20CCS102 this afternoon. My first offer. I was also told it was for any cruise to Coco Cay, but apparently Cape Liberty isn't included as any port.

26 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

I just got off the phone, as I received 20CCS102 this afternoon. My first offer. I was also told it was for any cruise to Coco Cay, but apparently Cape Liberty isn't included as any port.

Wow.  I guess it’s not ANY originating port then...just SOME originating ports.

Did they provide a timeframe that this offer will cover and do you know if this offer is eligible for travel agents ?

18 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Wow.  I guess it’s not ANY originating port then...just SOME originating ports.

Did they provide a timeframe that this offer will cover and do you know if this offer is eligible for travel agents ?

Any port with a sailing to Coco Cay. Up to a 7 day sailing. Offer expires April 27. Covers Sep to before Christmas.

• Thanks 1