Jump to content

Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)


Recommended Posts

I am Signature, and I did not get a January offer, so annoyed. But I am on the phone right now with a rep from Oregon, booking my last cruise re-book from April cancellations (we had three April cruises). . But for your cancelled cruises, I would definitely call back and try a different agent. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I am Signature, and I did not get a January offer, so annoyed. But I am on the phone right now with a rep from Oregon, booking my last cruise re-book from April cancellations (we had three April cruises). . But for your cancelled cruises, I would definitely call back and try a different agent. 

Thanks so much.  Likely the difference is the tier status.

 

Too late now...I have already cancelled both of my Liberty April cruises.  UGH

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Thanks so much.  Likely the difference is the tier status.

 

Too late now...I have already cancelled both of my Liberty April cruises.  UGH

I am so sorry. I agree, definitely an UGH day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Thanks so much.  Likely the difference is the tier status.

 

Too late now...I have already cancelled both of my Liberty April cruises.  UGH

Were the April cruises booked with offers?  If so, even if you cancelled the cruise, you should still have the offer available. I would definitely still call.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

Were the April cruises booked with offers?  If so, even if you cancelled the cruise, you should still have the offer available. I would definitely still call.

Yes, they were both casino comp offers that had been updated.  

 

Thanks.  I will call back tomorrow and see if they will reinstate the offer.  I have never had them do that for me before but I'm willing to try !!

Link to post
Share on other sites

We are both prime and we both received new offers this week for balconies and Ov cabins for end of 2021 sailings.  The list looks the same as the last one.  We currently have 2 offers and his prime annual.

I had booked my annual prime for his birthday sailing on anthem for mar 28th.  He declared He will stay same age since 2019.  No cruise no birthday!

I'll call for refund tomorrow and make sure they reinstate from annual prime offer so I can rebook that sometime in the future.

Will be interesting to see if they give us another annual prime in april or what?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We are both prime and we both received new offers this week for balconies and Ov cabins for end of 2021 sailings.  The list looks the same as the last one.  We currently have 2 offers and his prime annual.

I had booked my annual prime for his birthday sailing on anthem for mar 28th.  He declared He will stay same age since 2019.  No cruise no birthday!

I'll call for refund tomorrow and make sure they reinstate from annual prime offer so I can rebook that sometime in the future.

Will be interesting to see if they give us another annual prime in april or what?

Would be great to get another annual cruise but I doubt that will happen. But we can wish!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sandebeach said:

Would be great to get another annual cruise but I doubt that will happen. But we can wish!

I just got off the phone with club royale to request refund of my march cruise.  It was my annual prime.  She said I have till march 31. 2022 to book and sail.

She said earlier this morning her supervisor told her rcl may extend everyones tier levels into 2023 but no word about adding another annual at this time.

She did say to keep checking the club rewards site as they will continue to send offers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Guatemala City group always seems like they know what is happening with RCCL. Good speakers too. They are working from home.

The Jamaica group never seemed to know the low down. I only had Philippines once. They took care of my booking. I am likely wrong. I think Club Royale is just using Guatemala and Oregon today. Least ways that are the only centers I have phoned to in several months. Maybe the call routing is done by US location ?

Belated happy New Year y'all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We just booked the Grandeur out of Barbados (Feb 20, 14 days).  They gave us a resident discount, a balcony discount and a casino discount.  I was surprised that they offered a casino discount.  It wasn't  a huge discount (5%) but it was more than they've been offering on "regular" bookings (non-offer bookings) lately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mustgo said:

I know that you keep your status from 2020.  My points went back to 0.  Is that what should happen?

Yes, your points will be at -0-.  That won't hurt as they have extended the current status to 2021-2022.  When I was on the phone booking the Grandeur Barbados cruise I asked if we would be getting a new tier comp cruise on 4-1-21.  She said she did not know for sure but had heard that they would be giving us a new comp.  I hope she's right !

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We are both prime and we both received new offers this week for balconies and Ov cabins for end of 2021 sailings.  The list looks the same as the last one.  We currently have 2 offers and his prime annual.

I had booked my annual prime for his birthday sailing on anthem for mar 28th.  He declared He will stay same age since 2019.  No cruise no birthday!

I'll call for refund tomorrow and make sure they reinstate from annual prime offer so I can rebook that sometime in the future.

Will be interesting to see if they give us another annual prime in april or what?

 

Not all Prime are equal. I don't get any offers. It's almost funny. Laura gets a few, but they suck

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Not all Prime are equal. I don't get any offers. It's almost funny. Laura gets a few, but they suck

That’s very true (not all equal). From what I understand, the “monthlies”, which are the offers that come through the mail and emails, are based solely on the “level of play” on your most recent cruise.  So, if you have a slow casino experience  (or conversely, a very active casino experience) your offers will reflect that latest level of play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

That’s very true (not all equal). From what I understand, the “monthlies”, which are the offers that come through the mail and emails, are based solely on the “level of play” on your most recent cruise.  So, if you have a slow casino experience  (or conversely, a very active casino experience) your offers will reflect that latest level of play.

 

I can't remember my last level of play anymore😪

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Not all Prime are equal. I don't get any offers. It's almost funny. Laura gets a few, but they suck

Yes, definitely give out offers based on play and total points.  Eric's offers are almost always better than mine.  He usually gets JS and balconies where I usually get ov or int. offers.  Most times we both get something at same time.  We either combine the offers towards cabin upgrade or book b2bs.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

That’s very true (not all equal). From what I understand, the “monthlies”, which are the offers that come through the mail and emails, are based solely on the “level of play” on your most recent cruise.  So, if you have a slow casino experience  (or conversely, a very active casino experience) your offers will reflect that latest level of play.

Good thing we gave them lots of our money on our last 23 day cruise last jan/feb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I can't remember my last level of play anymore😪

Ditto. Our last cruise was truncated dues to a false COVID scare.  I’m sure our play was weak.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Ditto. Our last cruise was truncated dues to a false COVID scare.  I’m sure our play was weak.

 

I did have a really cool seapass card though

STAR - Pinnacle - Prime

Trifecta

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 1:09 PM, RFerrington said:

Where do you do this ?  clubroyaleoffers.com or the CWC site ?  I tried doing this on the ClubRoyale site and I got an error.  I called CR about 20 minutes ago and they said there were no options for moving our 2 cancelled April casino comp cruises.  I just cancelled them for a refund.

 

My March 14th tier cruise was cancelled.  I went to my CR offers page and found nothing listed.  I called around 730 this evening and got a great agent who basically lifted and shifted me to March 13, 2022 Oasis.  I even got a small refund as the upgrade for 2022 was cheaper than the 2021 sailing.  The whole process took 10 - 15 minutes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I booked the 14 day Grandeur on Feb 20, 2022.  As part of the pricing I received a small (5%) casino discount.  When I tried to move this booking over to my TA they refused to transfer it, citing, "Casino Rate Pricing Applied".  I was surprised that they declined it with only a small casino discount.  Maybe they have changed the rules and if you have any casino discount at all, they are not allowing the booking to be moved to a TA.  I am going to ask her to appeal the decision and see if they will change their mind....but the initial determination was no-go.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In past few weeks I have noticed more restaurants closing around my area. I spoke with lady that owned 7 dress shops prior to covid. Only has 1 still open. The economy is sure taking a hit. I wonder if the lines and ports survive ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...