Jump to content

Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, texasreb said:

I guess now I have finally lost my PRIME cruise used to book my March 2020 canceled cruise ?

It is my understanding that they will re-issue your Prime tier status comp cruise if it is cancelled by Royal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, texasreb said:

I guess now I have finally lost my PRIME cruise used to book my March 2020 canceled cruise ?

You can still book a sub one for it, till Dec'21-no holidays & up to 8 nites. 

For us 2Xcancelled - Our March 2020 & then Feb'21  (2019-2020 tier freebie) cruise were both canceled & now have it mid Dec'21. Our 20-21tier (April'21)was also canceled, had already moved that one to Nov'21.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RFerrington said:

I booked the 14 day Grandeur on Feb 20, 2022.  As part of the pricing I received a small (5%) casino discount.  When I tried to move this booking over to my TA they refused to transfer it, citing, "Casino Rate Pricing Applied".  I was surprised that they declined it with only a small casino discount.  Maybe they have changed the rules and if you have any casino discount at all, they are not allowing the booking to be moved to a TA.  I am going to ask her to appeal the decision and see if they will change their mind....but the initial determination was no-go.

 

14 hours ago, RFerrington said:

It is my understanding that they will re-issue your Prime tier status comp cruise if it is cancelled by Royal.

 

My 3/14/21 Oasis was a tier cruise and I couldn't switch it to my TA (me).  They will list my agency number as they now pay a small flat fee commission on casino bookings made by TA's through the CR call center.  They did move my tier cruise to 2022 without any problems since they canceled it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

My casino offers are declining. Previously I received -03, then -04 offers. My offer today was 21VAR05, Oceanviews and Interiors. 

At least you're getting some.  We haven't had any offers in weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

At least you're getting some.  We haven't had any offers in weeks.

This offer was not so great. But I decided to book 4-day Navigator for August, hoping it sails. 

44A0F211-E622-4AC3-92F3-E57ED89CAFA0.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

At least you're getting some.  We haven't had any offers in weeks.

Are you checking online at casino royale offers? You put in your name and crown and anchor number and it will show your offers. Check it regularly because offers come and go as they expire out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Vera/Lee said:

Are you checking online at casino royale offers? You put in your name and crown and anchor number and it will show your offers. Check it regularly because offers come and go as they expire out.

Yes.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

This offer was not so great. But I decided to book 4-day Navigator for August, hoping it sails. 

44A0F211-E622-4AC3-92F3-E57ED89CAFA0.jpeg

We have a B3B on Mariner booked (all upgraded casino comps) in September but nothing recently.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Yes.  

Hmmm.... I get a new offer about every two weeks, but they're not as good as in the beginning. I wonder if it's because I have played at several casinos since March or if it's because I pay to upgrade to a Jr. Suite or Balcony. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vera/Lee said:

Hmmm.... I get a new offer about every two weeks, but they're not as good as in the beginning. I wonder if it's because I have played at several casinos since March or if it's because I pay to upgrade to a Jr. Suite or Balcony. 

 

We always upgrade to full suites so that's not it...but maybe the land action is helping.  Don't know....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sandebeach said:

My casino offers are declining. Previously I received -03, then -04 offers. My offer today was 21VAR05, Oceanviews and Interiors. 

I got this offer today, but it was only for Interiors or $400 off another cruise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vera/Lee said:

I got this offer today, but it was only for Interiors or $400 off another cruise.

I went ahead and booked Navigator for August. I had read today on some other cruise group FB pages that some RC agents are saying that 8-day cruises this summer, which are currently on hold, may be cancelled in February. I have two of those on the Independence (from casino offers, for June and July). So at least I will have a cruise for summer if those two 8-day cruises get cancelled. But who knows what will happen???

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I went ahead and booked Navigator for August. I had read today on some other cruise group FB pages that some RC agents are saying that 8-day cruises this summer, which are currently on hold, may be cancelled in February. I have two of those on the Independence (from casino offers, for June and July). So at least I will have a cruise for summer if those two 8-day cruises get cancelled. But who knows what will happen???

Thanks! I have an 8-day booked on Independence in May and again in August, so that's hard for me to hear. I'm getting my Covid shot tomorrow and hope to be ready to sail. I have a BTB on Mariner in June. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have B2B on Indy (8+6) in July and we’re hoping that they would just make them both 7 days...but if they’re not allowing B2B then I guess it won’t matter if they cancel the 8 day. I hope they don’t.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Vera/Lee said:

Thanks! I have an 8-day booked on Independence in May and again in August, so that's hard for me to hear. I'm getting my Covid shot tomorrow and hope to be ready to sail. I have a BTB on Mariner in June. 

So glad you are getting your shot! We go back for our second shot next week, so excited. Two weeks after that, will feel so much better about traveling again.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We have B2B on Indy (8+6) in July and we’re hoping that they would just make them both 7 days...but if they’re not allowing B2B then I guess it won’t matter if they cancel the 8 day. I hope they don’t.

I have not heard anything yet on FB groups that a B2B will not be allowed, so hoping it will not be a problem. Yes, I read the CC posts about Princess not scheduling B2Bs. We have Symphony B2B at the end of August/September and also Navigator B2B for New Year's. Keeping my fingers crossed that we will be back to cruising again by summer or Fall.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just checked and we have new offers this week for balconies and ocean views 21var04 for sailings aug thru october.  It is basically the same list we get every couple of weeks.

I either need confirmation that cdc will allow b2bs this fall or just wait till they have new offers for november thru december.  

We already have 6 cruises booked from end of may thru october.  

And we booked both of our prime annual cruises for the 2022. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not very enthused at my house on future sailing. had the Jan and Feb cruise canceled. Next up are May, late Aug, and late Sep. These are all JS or Balc. I need to see some successful sailings.

Last few offers have only been OV. Those have usually been short sailings.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My Quantum Alaska sailing for June 28 was cancelled (not really surprised).  When I enter the booking number in the Club Royale site, the certificate shows up, but no itineraries.  Anyone know what they are offering as a replacement?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EllaDuChien said:

My Quantum Alaska sailing for June 28 was cancelled (not really surprised).  When I enter the booking number in the Club Royale site, the certificate shows up, but no itineraries.  Anyone know what they are offering as a replacement?  

My Ovation Alaska in May has not been cancelled yet so I am not sure

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

My Ovation Alaska in May has not been cancelled yet so I am not sure

 

According to someone on the FB site, it is for a Quantum sailing within 1 week of the original sailing.  I submitted my request so we will see what happens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EllaDuChien said:

My Quantum Alaska sailing for June 28 was cancelled (not really surprised).  When I enter the booking number in the Club Royale site, the certificate shows up, but no itineraries.  Anyone know what they are offering as a replacement?  

We booked that same cruise thru casino offer.  I didnt know it was officially cancelled.  When did this happen?

Darn it, I just read rcl site about quantum.  Not surprising, but still sad as I really was hoping to do that sailing especially since it was an amazing offer from casino.  Oh well😥

Edited by Sunshine3601
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We booked that same cruise thru casino offer.  I didnt know it was officially cancelled.  When did this happen?

 

Sunshine - I got the email yesterday.  They are keeping Quantum in Singapore for the rest of the year so no Alaska season.  Quantum is the only Alaska itinerary that has been cancelled so far.  

 

Also, I have submitted a request through Club Royale to move my cruise out one year. We will see what happens.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Alberto Aliberti, President of Atlas Ocean Voyages
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with RiverCruising, the River Cruise Experts
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...