Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)

2 minutes ago, EllaDuChien said:

Sunshine - I got the email yesterday.  They are keeping Quantum in Singapore for the rest of the year so no Alaska season.  Quantum is the only Alaska itinerary that has been cancelled so far.  

Also, I have submitted a request through Club Royale to move my cruise out one year. We will see what happens.

We were undecided when offer came out on quantum on 6.28 or Radiance on 6.25 and went with quantum since it is easier flight then flying into anchorage to board radiance.  

Guess we picked the wrong one, but imo I dont think alaska sailings will happen this summer so probably better we found out now instead of waiting till april or so to find out.

That would be great if they allow to switch to 2022 but I doubt it.  We will probably just request refund for our cabin upgrade and port/taxes pd.

Let me know how you do.  Good luck!!

On 1/18/2021 at 9:09 PM, sandebeach said:

I have not heard anything yet on FB groups that a B2B will not be allowed, so hoping it will not be a problem.  

Same here. I used two offers for free junior suite cruises on Oasis of the Seas out of New York in September. The offers arrived separately, and I noticed that the second offer happened to have the following week listed, so we booked it. Each offer was upgraded to a grand suite, and we're in the same cabin both sailings.

I was most surprised about the first offer. It's sailing over Labor Day.

24 minutes ago, Daghis said:

Same here. I used two offers for free junior suite cruises on Oasis of the Seas out of New York in September. The offers arrived separately, and I noticed that the second offer happened to have the following week listed, so we booked it. Each offer was upgraded to a grand suite, and we're in the same cabin both sailings.

I was most surprised about the first offer. It's sailing over Labor Day.

Hey, Marc !  How are you ?  Haven't seen you on here for some time (even though this is your thread !).

On 1/22/2021 at 8:27 AM, Sunshine3601 said:

We were undecided when offer came out on quantum on 6.28 or Radiance on 6.25 and went with quantum since it is easier flight then flying into anchorage to board radiance.  

Guess we picked the wrong one, but imo I dont think alaska sailings will happen this summer so probably better we found out now instead of waiting till april or so to find out.

That would be great if they allow to switch to 2022 but I doubt it.  We will probably just request refund for our cabin upgrade and port/taxes pd.

Let me know how you do.  Good luck!!

We were able to switch to QN July 2022 from July 21.We had used signature level tier for 2021 and some fcc. We were able to switch to following year on whatever price guarantee is called because it was a tier comp. Not one of the email/snail mail comp offers.

On 1/23/2021 at 2:09 PM, RFerrington said:

Hey, Marc !  How are you ?  Haven't seen you on here for some time (even though this is your thread !).

Hi there! I'm happy to run into you, as always. I'll send you a private note elsewhere with more of an update.

I saw another offer like you pointed out, a few days earlier. My wife got one too. Nothing of interest. Nearly all were short cruises and out of Florida. Offers not as good as several months ago.

I have May 9 cruise coming up. I really think it will be yet another cancel.

1 hour ago, texasreb said:

I just checked my wife's account. Hers is a $250 off any sailing Oct 2021 to Feb 2022

She and I are both Prime.

I had 3 offers as of yesterday.  One expired last night, but they added a new one today. So, I still have 3 offers. They are all for interior cabins on short cruises (3 to 4 days) and only through January. 

Much the same here. Still have 3 after one dropped out. However this latest is only INTERIOR where some of the others are OVW or BAL. Mostly short sailings, but some 7 day. We both still have our PRIME offers too.

30 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I guess the 'Just get me on a ship' crowd has faded away.😉🤣🤣

Haha.... I still feel like that! (Right after my second shot.) I am booked for May, June, August, September and November. I cancelled July because my son and his wife are expecting a baby that month. I prefer longer cruises to make it worth the drive, so in June I booked two short cruises back to back. I don't know if any of these will sail, but I will keep trying until they do.

The itinerary list for the most recent offer has a couple sailings for Jan. 2022 that are tempting, but I think we will wait and see before we book anymore.     Although one of the 7 night sailings out of Tampa is tempting as I was supposed to be on a b2b a couple weeks ago out of Tampa.    

We booked our prime annual freebies for the Grandeur Feb 6th and Feb 13th 2022 sailings out of Barbados so maybe I will add a sailing out of Miami as pre-cruise then I can fly from Miami to Barbados to hop on the Grandeur.

Yes, Just get me on a ship - just not a 3 or 4 night cruise that I have to fly to get on - not worth it for us.

Sunshine... my offer was much the same. I feel the same as you in regards those short sailings. If I have to pay airfare I want more than 3-4 days. Same $450 trade-in but NO FREEPLAY.

Has anyone received their win/loss statement ? I sent paper work Monday. Nothing back yet. Boy that is a pain getting that request notarized.

19 minutes ago, texasreb said:

If thinking of an Alaska cruise this year. Canada has snuffed that out. No cruises with over 100 passengers till February 28, 2022.

I saw that. This is getting hard to believe! Cancelled for one year?

3 hours ago, texasreb said:

If thinking of an Alaska cruise this year. Canada has snuffed that out. No cruises with over 100 passengers till February 28, 2022.

2 hours ago, Vera/Lee said:

I saw that. This is getting hard to believe! Cancelled for one year?

That ban also wipes out the fall sailings to Canada from Boston as well as the Jewel TA in late August.