Jump to content

Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

New offer posted this morning, but does not include Nassau or Bermuda. Multiple dates Jan-April for Grandeur out of Barbados.

If all of the sailings for Grandeur out of Barbados have gone up like the one we booked for 2-20-22, even a casino comp wouldn't save me money (unless I book the free inside, which I would never do !).  I booked that cruise on 1-13-21 for $7256.42 (2 BR GS including gratuities).  That cruise now costs $19.715.42. Maybe they didn't all go up like that but this one sure did !

Link to post
Share on other sites

My new offer this morning was for an inside cabin or $400 off ships sailing from Florida or Galveston. Mostly 3 or 4 nights, one 5 night. I booked a 4 night sailing on Brilliance to make it a B2B for me. I stayed with the complimentary inside this time because upgrading would have been expensive. I am waiting for my new Prime offer and plan to upgrade it to a JS. At this point I am going for more C&A points in case the tier levels change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

If all of the sailings for Grandeur out of Barbados have gone up like the one we booked for 2-20-22, even a casino comp wouldn't save me money (unless I book the free inside, which I would never do !).  I booked that cruise on 1-13-21 for $7256.42 (2 BR GS including gratuities).  That cruise now costs $19.715.42. Maybe they didn't all go up like that but this one sure did !

Yes and most balconies are already sold out. This time my offer was only for an interior, so to upgrade to a junior suite would be close to $5,000. Not worth it for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vera/Lee said:

My new offer this morning was for an inside cabin or $400 off ships sailing from Florida or Galveston. Mostly 3 or 4 nights, one 5 night. I booked a 4 night sailing on Brilliance to make it a B2B for me. I stayed with the complimentary inside this time because upgrading would have been expensive. I am waiting for my new Prime offer and plan to upgrade it to a JS. At this point I am going for more C&A points in case the tier levels change.

I understand. My husband's offer was only $150 off, but I will try and combine our offers and do an upgrade.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sandebeach said:

New offer posted this morning, but does not include Nassau or Bermuda. Multiple dates Jan-April for Grandeur out of Barbados.

Yup we both got that same offer.   Balcony for several 3 or 4 nighters out of FL and Galveston and OV for 5 to 7 nighters out of FL/TX and Grandeur out of Barbados which we are already booked for a B2B and if we turn it into a b2b2b (which I would love to) the only cabins available are OV on deck 2 or 3.   Balconies all sold out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2021 at 7:34 PM, Vera/Lee said:

I spoke with a host yesterday. His supervisor confirmed that I should be getting an offer for Nassau, but they don't know what it will be. My guess is it will be like the $ off offers I've been getting lately. He also confirmed that we will get a new free Prime tier cruise sometime in April. I may use that to cruise in June.

I just got that offer, this morning. It's for $400 off Adventure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Vera/Lee said:

I just got that offer, this morning. It's for $400 off Adventure.

Just got the offer, mine was for a free interior but I already booked for June 26 with no casino discount. Already booked air fare, so will just stay with the June cruise. Ughhhh, now I wish I would have waited to book but I am so impatient to cruise again!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Just got the offer, mine was for a free interior but I already booked for June 26 with no casino discount. Already booked air fare, so will just stay with the June cruise. Ughhhh, now I wish I would have waited to book but I am so impatient to cruise again!

Could you add the free cruise to your existing booking and pay a changing fee to delay your return flight? A free offer there is too good to turn down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vera/Lee said:

Could you add the free cruise to your existing booking and pay a changing fee to delay your return flight? A free offer there is too good to turn down.

No, my cruise comes back June 31 and my offers start for July 24. But I will keep watching, I have other June and July cruises booked and I upgraded to Junior suites. If those cancel I will take FCC and book another Adventure cruise out of Nassau. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2021 at 2:01 PM, RFerrington said:

If all of the sailings for Grandeur out of Barbados have gone up like the one we booked for 2-20-22, even a casino comp wouldn't save me money (unless I book the free inside, which I would never do !).  I booked that cruise on 1-13-21 for $7256.42 (2 BR GS including gratuities).  That cruise now costs $19.715.42. Maybe they didn't all go up like that but this one sure did !

Yup they have all gone up since we booked a JS  for a b2b .   I think we booked 1.14 and a JS for 2 people was under $3000 per leg and it is now over $9000 for 2.     

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sandebeach said:

No, my cruise comes back June 31 and my offers start for July 24. But I will keep watching, I have other June and July cruises booked and I upgraded to Junior suites. If those cancel I will take FCC and book another Adventure cruise out of Nassau. 

We received the free Int. offer for the Adventure sailings too.    The difference from Int to OV balcony is about $200 total - not bad.      I am going to hold out and see if we hear anything about summer cruises as we have a b2b on Freedom for August to Bermuda.   If they get cancelled then I will either book one of the Bermuda or Nassau sailings.    I think we will see Bermuda Vision OTS offers in our future

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We received the free Int. offer for the Adventure sailings too.    The difference from Int to OV balcony is about $200 total - not bad.      I am going to hold out and see if we hear anything about summer cruises as we have a b2b on Freedom for August to Bermuda.   If they get cancelled then I will either book one of the Bermuda or Nassau sailings.    I think we will see Bermuda Vision OTS offers in our future

I was surprised to se the Adventure offer this morning but I bet you are right that we will also get a Vision Bermuda offer

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

I was surprised to se the Adventure offer this morning but I bet you are right that we will also get a Vision Bermuda offer

I am sure they want to get us casino players/members back on the ship and playing their games. 

For me the airfare to fly to Nassau is the same as flying to Bermuda.    I like the Adventure itinerary better but we love Bermuda.     

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the offer I just got (or, rather, I'm getting... this is from the USPS Informed Delivery email notice): "Take a Spin on the House"

 

Complimentary Junior. Suite for Two Plus $350 Freeplay

(21RCL401)

21RCL401.pdf

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

It’s official.  We got the Prime tier offer for this year.

 

 

506D35C4-10F9-49EE-9BD4-1946978E1D6B.jpeg

Wow, that's quick.  I guess they don't have much else going on this year !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hubby and I also received the annual Prime tier offer this morning (it made my morning, lol.) Only downside is that it expires 3/31/22, so we won't be able to use the offers for summer 2022 sailings. 😞 But, still, "free" cruises! 🙂

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

It’s official.  We got the Prime tier offer for this year.

 

 

506D35C4-10F9-49EE-9BD4-1946978E1D6B.jpeg

I see you haven't used your cruise from last year either.  so now I have two free cruises that have to be used within a year but cruises haven't started up yet.  I wonder if they would allow you to use both of them to upgrade to a balcony?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gerig said:

I see you haven't used your cruise from last year either.  so now I have two free cruises that have to be used within a year but cruises haven't started up yet.  I wonder if they would allow you to use both of them to upgrade to a balcony?

We actually have 4 because hubby and I are both prime.  
 

I doubt that you can combine offers  under the same persons name on the same sailing. I think two interiors upgrade to a ocean view not a balcony, but that is when the offers are in different names.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, we got ours. I just called to see if I could apply it to my June Adventure cruise, but they have no casino comp rooms left for June on Adventure. Oh well!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sushitex said:

Hubby and I also received the annual Prime tier offer this morning (it made my morning, lol.) Only downside is that it expires 3/31/22, so we won't be able to use the offers for summer 2022 sailings. 😞 But, still, "free" cruises! 🙂

Yes I wish it was good for Summer 2022. I would like to do Europe in 2022.  

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...