CAPinBoynton

The Martini Mates!

Happy Birthday Mickey! I is a shame it is so cold; but it probably is that way every year. Since Bob didn't mean anyone could gloat, I will keep quiet.

Well played my friend.

On the Edge

Mates,

May I have a reminder of what dates you’ve confirmed- if applicable-for Edge?

Celebrity has changed the ‘Inaugural’ to the left a week. While I booked the Inaugural ‘Inaugural’ [emoji57], of 16DEC2018 back in March when she debuted on sale- and thus feel it emotionally still counts- X’s decision removes some of the allure of that booking.

So.. I’m going to either:

1. Keep what I have

2. Join one you are on for camaraderie’s sake

3. Switch to something entirely different

Thanks [emoji846]

~Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Edge

Mates,

Celebrity has changed the ‘Inaugural’ to the left a week. While I booked the Inaugural ‘Inaugural’ [emoji57], of 16DEC2018 back in March when she debuted on sale- and thus feel it emotionally still counts- X’s decision removes some of the allure of that booking.

1. Keep what I have

Thanks [emoji846]

~Bob

We are sailing on the 10th Feb. Sailing with Bill & Sandra. You’re welcome to join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Edge

Mates,

1. Keep what I have

Thanks [emoji846]

~Bob

We are on the Jan 13 Eastern Caribbean sailing. Just Carol and me right now.

We are sailing on the 10th Feb. Sailing with Bill & Sandra. You’re welcome to join us.

Thank you. I just looked at that one- Aqua Class $1,100 more than when we booked, given the same perks. Ty, but we will not be taking this one [emoji53]

We are on the Jan 13 Eastern Caribbean sailing. Just Carol and me right now.

Veranda & above sold out. Thanks, though, Mike. We won’t be able to join you.

[emoji90]

Thank you. I just looked at that one- Aqua Class $1,100 more than when we booked, given the same perks. Ty, but we will not be taking this one [emoji53]

[emoji90]

There’s obviously a premium for sailing with the Brits [emoji23]

[emoji90]

Sorry it won’t work for you. The prices on these early cruises have really gone up. That was why we couldn’t change to Paul’s cruise. Plus I wanted to get on the Edge as soon as I could to share the review.

There’s obviously a premium for sailing with the Brits [emoji23]

But of course, and why shouldn’t there be? [emoji39]

I wouldn’t mind an Oceanview to join either of you. Going to wait to see if I can get an Interline rate, but they may sell out before then.

I’m just too accustomed to our great rates here in Florida to pay so much for a 7 day cruise. Even to join my great friends.

I wouldn’t mind an Oceanview to join either of you. Going to wait to see if I can get an Interline rate, but they may sell out before then.

I’m just too accustomed to our great rates here in Florida to pay so much for a 7 day cruise. Even to join my great friends.

Carole

It would be great if you could join us but even if you can’t we need to speak to you as we are hoping to spend some time post cruise around Orlando

We just returned from a last minute cruise on the Royal Princess and was surprised to see and hear Perry Grant. His act must have been to old for Celebrity.

We just returned from a last minute cruise on the Royal Princess and was surprised to see and hear Perry Grant. His act must have been to old for Celebrity.

Omg! Perry Grant!!!!

That was a nice sneak away. Who is Perry Grant ? I’ve heard the name but never associated him to X or any ship,I’ve been on.

That was a nice sneak away. Who is Perry Grant ? I’ve heard the name but never associated him to X or any ship,I’ve been on.

He was a very camp and in my opinion, not very good, entertainer. He used to work in Michaels Club before they turned it into a suite only bar.

How did you enjoy your cruise?

He was a very camp and in my opinion, not very good, entertainer. He used to work in Michaels Club before they turned it into a suite only bar.

ah Hah ..I do remember sticking my nose in one night now that you mention Michaels Club. Didn't stay. But I do remember his name being bandied about on the boards for years by folks trying to book a ship with him.

Kinda jealous of those two Sandra and Bill just slipping away like that :halo:

Perry has moved around. I used to despise him; but after he did full show in the theater one night, he grew on me a bit. Certainly wouldn’t book a cruise to see him.

We have a guy on this cruise who organizes big groups who tries to look like Elvis.

Perry has moved around. I used to despise him; but after he did full show in the theater one night, he grew on me a bit. Certainly wouldn’t book a cruise to see him.

We have a guy on this cruise who organizes big groups who tries to look like Elvis.

Uh huh, were they all shook up [emoji23]

Does he shimmer and shaketo keep,warm ? ;p

Have a watch!

We saw him on an Eclipse cruise. Didn’t care for him.

At long last, I have finished our SA/Antarctica cruise review. I hope it helps incent you to visit these amazing places. The link to our website is in my signature, if you don't have it already.

At long last, I have finished our SA/Antarctica cruise review. I hope it helps incent you to visit these amazing places. The link to our website is in my signature, if you don't have it already.

Woo hoo! I will be reading it today in between training sessions.

valentines_zpsf71de6ca.gif

To all of my loveable Mates. (And the grouchy ones, too!)

What? We have grouchy Mates??

Woo hoo! I will be reading it today in between training sessions.

You better have a lot of time between training sessions. :D

You better have a lot of time between training sessions. :D

It’s that long huh? I hope to finish the RCL training (which is much easier than Celebrity -nice short sections) today.

It’s that long huh? I hope to finish the RCL training (which is much easier than Celebrity -nice short sections) today.

Yep, it is. Over 30,000 words and 1,100 photos in the main review, not counting the menus page. I am so glad to have it finished.

Yep, it is. Over 30,000 words and 1,100 photos in the main review, not counting the menus page. I am so glad to have it finished.

:eek::eek:

I have completed my review of your review [emoji14]

Two sets a fingerprint-taking.... sounds like they know something about you we do not- perhaps that occasional suspicious gleam of Carol’s.

The Lido restaurant looks really neat, surprisingly fancy for a buffet area.

I really like the Ocean Bar, happy hour just makes it better [emoji6]

Crows Nest looks neat, sorry about the windows.

I love the penguin hat picture- I hope you bought it (You may be surprised to learn I actually have one of those [emoji28]).

The promenade deck looks like a proper wooden promenade [emoji846]

On the note of shore excursions, yep I bet they were disappointed, that’s why one books early!

Muster drill sure sounded about 47 different kinds of ways of disorganized!

Excellent move on acquiring the tender tickets in Falkland! I would’ve (and have) done exactly the same thing. Early pays off!

I loved your pictures overall, especially the Guanacos, Antarctica coast and of course- the [emoji210] [emoji210]

It amazes me, your adeptness at organizing detailed private tours. You’re actually my hero here. I should take a look at more of them myself.

From the pictures we saw earlier on in your cruise, posted live, we really became sold on South America, especially for penguins!

That will now be our big blowout trip after Iceland (February 2020, FLL-LAX) when it opens for booking.

Really well done storytelling!

Cheers,

Bob

To all of my loveable Mates. (And the grouchy ones, too!)[/center]

Thank you, Happy Valentine’s Day to you!

I have completed my review of your review [emoji14]

Two sets a fingerprint-taking.... sounds like they know something about you we do not- perhaps that occasional suspicious gleam of Carol’s.

The Lido restaurant looks really neat, surprisingly fancy for a buffet area.

I really like the Ocean Bar, happy hour just makes it better [emoji6]

Crows Nest looks neat, sorry about the windows.

I love the penguin hat picture- I hope you bought it (You may be surprised to learn I actually have one of those [emoji28]).

The promenade deck looks like a proper wooden promenade [emoji846]

On the note of shore excursions, yep I bet they were disappointed, that’s why one books early!

Muster drill sure sounded about 47 different kinds of ways of disorganized!

Excellent move on acquiring the tender tickets in Falkland! I would’ve (and have) done exactly the same thing. Early pays off!

I loved your pictures overall, especially the Guanacos, Antarctica coast and of course- the [emoji210] [emoji210]

It amazes me, your adeptness at organizing detailed private tours. You’re actually my hero here. I should take a look at more of them myself.

From the pictures we saw earlier on in your cruise, posted live, we really became sold on South America, especially for penguins!

That will now be our big blowout trip after Iceland (February 2020, FLL-LAX) when it opens for booking.

Really well done storytelling!

Cheers,

Bob

Glad you enjoyed the review. You are a fast reader. You guys are young enough and mobile enough to do an expedition cruise to Antarctica; which a much different experience than we had. You still see the Antarctic beauty either way, but the expedition is also significantly more expensive. I need to put the photos on our SmugMug page when I have time, since the larger higher res photos are so much better.

Glad you enjoyed the review. You are a fast reader. You guys are young enough and mobile enough to do an expedition cruise to Antarctica; which a much different experience than we had. You still see the Antarctic beauty either way, but the expedition is also significantly more expensive. I need to put the photos on our SmugMug page when I have time, since the larger higher res photos are so much better.

Just had a quick look through the review. I’ve overdosed on penguins lol.

Need time to read it properly......it may have to wait until I’m fully retired!!![emoji23]

valentines_zpsf71de6ca.gif

To all of my loveable Mates. (And the grouchy ones, too!)

Right back at you, bless yer heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️