Suite guest breakfast on Freedom

I apologize for asking, I know we will get an Email from the concierge but the lack of knowing is killing me! Can any recent suite guest tell me where you were able to have breakfast on Freedom? We used to go to Portifino's , but now its been changed to Giovanni's , or does Giovanni's let you have a made to order breakfast there ? I'm hoping they offer more than just Chops. Thanks in advance !

We were on the Freedom this past April and the suite/Pinnacle made to order breakfast area is now in Chop's on deck 11. It moved there after the recent Freedom refurb. Giovanni's is now the D+/Diamond overflow dining room for the Windjammer.

Tim

Edited by cruisin4kicks

We were on the Freedom this past April and the suite/Pinnacle made to order breakfast area is now in Chop's on deck 11. It moved there after the recent Freedom refurb. Giovanni's is now the D+/Diamond overflow dining room for the Windjammer.

Tim

Thank you cruisin4kicks, looks like they just switched areas ! Portifino's ( Giovanni's ) was the suite area, and Chops was for D & D+.