Recent Tauck trips

Hi, getting excited about our Oct. Rhine River cruise on Tauck. I check the boards every day but not much mention of Tauck as of late. Would love to hear from folks who have traveled with Tauck recently especially on the Rhine. We will be in a Loft cabin on the Inspire. Can't wait. This will be our first river cruise experience.

Thanks for any info.

Just returned from our Danube cruise on Tauck's MS Savor. It was wonderful and the loft cabin was gorgeous--that bit of extra space makes a big difference.

This was a third trip with Tauck, but first river cruise.

Our first 2 river cruises were on Avalon (new boat) and we did the Rhine and Rhone B2B. We enjoyed the itinerary very much but did not care for Avalon. I decided on Tauck based on many wonderful reviews and the size of the cabin 315 was also a factor and much more suitable to our enjoyment. We will be on the Ms. Savor, also.

You will not be disappointed with Tauck. They take care of every detail. No worries about anything once you board. Meals, service, guides all great. Comfortable rooms, we were in the smallest cabins, but they were just fine. One of the best vacations I ever had was on a Tauck Rhine a River Christmas Market cruise.