Missing our Sailaway Parties....

The Conquest does alternating 6 and 8 day sailings, so it's usually here on the weekend. The only other ship is the Independence of the Seas. Let me see if the ships all line up on a particular day. It's too bad you missed the fireworks boats from the 4th of July. They were really cool looking.

I just did a Bon voyage thread today for one out of Port Canaveral which I believe Lou and Dave have a webcam for as well. So, that could be another alternative, but that would mean that you would have to watch the webcam POA1 instead of honking out the window :p;)

I just did a Bon voyage thread today for one out of Port Canaveral which I believe Lou and Dave have a webcam for as well. So, that could be another alternative, but that would mean that you would have to watch the webcam POA1 instead of honking out the window :p;)

Firing off the air horn is better on the balcony. It's a little loud in my office.

I, too, have really missed the sailaways, and am so happy to have great memories of the Sailaway Gang Westerdam 2015 cruise.:D Best cruise ever, with the best bunch of people you can imagine (mostly) - nothing could spoil it, though there were challenges to be sure, LOL! And I'm not just talking about the lack of hot water.... minor detail.:)

I agree, totally. I could not have asked for a better first HAL cruise and it all began with the sail-away threads. Being with so many of my fellow addicts made it extra special. Can't wait to see many of the gang again in 2016.

I was on the PEW site today, and it kept telling me I had a blocked plug-in. I downloaded 2 new flash players, and it's still telling me I have a blocked plug-in! :( Fortunately, my DD will be coming for a visit for my birthday next month, and I will have her to do all the clean-ups, etc., for my computer. :) Then I will be ready for a sailaway! :D

I was on the PEW site today, and it kept telling me I had a blocked plug-in. I downloaded 2 new flash players, and it's still telling me I have a blocked plug-in! :( Fortunately, my DD will be coming for a visit for my birthday next month, and I will have her to do all the clean-ups, etc., for my computer. :) Then I will be ready for a sailaway! :D

There have been a few Flash vulnerabilities in the past two weeks. You should be prompted to download the patch, close your browser, and then run the patch to install it. It's a little confusing if you are not used to it.

Google Chrome will run the webcam site and it's relatively self-patching. Just Google "Google Chrome Browser"

Ahh, it is so good to hear from so many of you! I hope to do a Sailaway Gang cruise some time in the future, just wish it could be next year, but doing a land based trip to see my family in KY.

Hi Kathi! It is good to hear from you! Miss talking to you and seeing your smile! I keep hearing the stories of how hot it is in the US, but here this morning in Melbourne it was 3C....brrrrrr. But I would take cooler temps rather than be hot! Sounds like you are having some enjoyable times by the pool and I agree it would be nice to be poolside on a ship somewhere!:D

Thanks for letting me know about the schedule starting back in October...I will be counting down the days.....but I would certainly be up for a practice run too Chief!