Cruise Critic Community
SissasMomE

EPIC's coming back!!!

I knew you would be excited about this! You cannot let this interfere with your plans to sail the MSC Seaside though. I want you to explore and report on that for me. Ha!

I knew you would be excited about this! You cannot let this interfere with your plans to sail the MSC Seaside though. I want you to explore and report on that for me. Ha!

Oh no - definitely not. The Seaside is the next 7-day we are booking ... but now that the Epic will be doing 3- and 4-nighters ... :D :D :D

It is doing the 3 and 4 night cruises? That's a pretty big "one up" for that market. Majesty of the Seas doesn't stand a chance out of PC in that case.

It is doing the 3 and 4 night cruises? That's a pretty big "one up" for that market. Majesty of the Seas doesn't stand a chance out of PC in that case.

I know. I do like the Majesty. We've done it a few times for short getaways, but it doesn't compare to the Epic, IMO.

This is great news!having sailed EPIC 5 times I believed she was leaving us for good.now I get to go to a new port for me,great stirrup cay.🌞

Oh no - definitely not. The Seaside is the next 7-day we are booking ... but now that the Epic will be doing 3- and 4-nighters ... :D :D :D

Look forward to the seaside too but that is years away.

The Epic, not sure about her...

Main competition will be Disney Dream which does 3-4 night Bahama cruises year round out of PC.

Norwegian Epic will return to Florida in November 2016 after more than a year in Europe and will homeport in Port Canaveral. It will operate three-, four-, six- and seven-day cruises to the Bahamas and the Eastern and Western Caribbean in the winter but will return to Europe in the summer. Norwegian Spirit will replace Norwegian Epic as the brand’s year-round European ship.

Such exciting news! Epic is the one ship I have wanted to sail on for a long time and Port Canaveral will be so convenient for me.

Tracy

Main competition will be Disney Dream which does 3-4 night Bahama cruises year round out of PC.

Except Epic will be much cheaper, especially for folks like me who sail solo a lot. I was going to book a trip to Universal Orlando with a travel buddy for November this year. Now we will wait for February 2017 so that I can add a trip on Epic to my Universal vacation. This is such excellent news! :D

Very sad news for those of us who had EU cruises on the Epic cancelled but very happy that the Epic will be loved when she comes back to the USA. :)

Look forward to the seaside too but that is years away.

The Epic, not sure about her...

You're close. Try it for a 3 or 4 nighter. We already have our regular 2016 cruise on the Escape, and 2017 we are doing Sandals. So, the next "regular" cruise will be on the Seaside in early 2018, but I'm definitely getting a couple short ones in there in between!

This is bitter sweet for me. I love the idea Epic is back in the states in Florida but disappointed she is not coming back to Miami. I would gladly trade Getaway for Epic in Miami.

So excited! We sailed on the Epic last November, BEST. CRUISE. EVER! We were so sad it was not going to return to Carib this fall.

Sailed the Epic twice solo. Will definitely be interested in the transatlantic return cruise.:)

Yay!!! Homeport is Port Canaveral! :D:):p

I know, I know, I know! I'm so excited:D

I was so upset that she left North America that I booked a Med cruise on her but now I get to look forward to another sailing on her!

So excited. My kids really want to try the Epic. Now we are hours closer than we used to be!!