Our Beautiful Breeze cruise (with pics) 8/15/15

Jamman54

Plenty of seating around the Waterworks…..

CB0231.JPG

CB0234.JPG

CB0233.JPG

We walked up two more decks to Deck 14 to check out the Serenity area. Here is the entrance…..

CB0238.JPG

There are plenty of empty hammocks and loungers now. Won’t be that way tomorrow morning!

CB0240.JPG

CB0241.JPG

To be continued…..

Here is one of the Serenity hot tubs. There is one on each side…..

CB0242.JPG

Here’s another Serenity view…..

CB0243.JPG

This is the Serenity Bar…..

CB0244.JPG

Looking down on the Carnival Glory from the Serenity area…..

CB0245.JPG

You can access the Cloud 9 Spa from the Serenity area…..

CB0246.JPG

Here is one of the relaxation rooms…..

CB0247.JPG

To be continued…..

We continue with our tour of the Cloud 9 Spa. Here is the entrance to the T-Pool…..

CB0253.JPG

The T-Pool…..

CB0249.JPG

Here are a few views of the Tepiderium…..

CB0251.JPG

CB0250.JPG

CB0252.JPG

Patti took a few shots in the Ladies locker room…..

CB0255.JPG

To be continued…..

Here’s another picture in the gym…..

CB0266.JPG

This is the Cloud 9 Spa reception Desk. We inquired on the cost of the couples pass for the week. As it was on our Splendor cruise, the cost was $349 for the cruise. We decided not to get the pass this cruise.

CB0267.JPG

We are now back outside by the Carnival Waterworks. Here’s a view of the Twister water slide…..

CB0269.JPG

There’s a great view of Miami from up here…..

CB0272.JPG

CB0271.JPG

CB0273.JPG

To be continued…..

Edited by Jamman54

Great, keep it going, we cruise on the Breeze in October.

Will do! Thanks for reading!

Hi Jeff, I'm excited about seeing the Breeze though your eyes and Patti's camera. This is the first review of yours that is about a ship we've actually sailed. I feel as though I am boarding all over again. What fun, thanks for the memories.

I can't wait to see if Ryan wins some money to pay for those college books. Best wishes to him on his new adventures.

Thanks for following along. Glad you are enjoying the review and reliving your cruise. Ryan thanks you for the good wishes.

Yay! I have been waiting for this!!! It was so nice meeting you and chatting with you at the Red Frog, read all your reviews & usually stay quiet, but truly appreciate all the tips from you great reviewers. Looking forward to reliving our cruise through your eyes! Miss the ship so this will help. Also thank you for the advise on sailing out of New York. We are def looking into it.

Great dedication to your son, no parent should have to go thru that kind of pain. Bless u and your family.

Hey Jen!! It was great to meet you and Mark. Thanks for all of the kind words, and watch for your photo bomb in my Grand Turk segment! :D

Loving the Play by play. So sad you weren't 1st at Red Frog. Can't wait till read more

Thanks for reading!! My run for the roses fell a little bit short! :D

Wow, great review! We are going on our FIRST cruise on the Breeze 11/15/15. I've been so nervous/anxious not knowing what to expect from the hotel, to Bayside, to embarkation, to the ship itself. I'm a very visual person and your photos are already helping me relax, now that I know what to expect! I'm so excited to read the rest!

Thanks for reading! Glad my review is helping in your planning and to relax. You will have a great time on the Breeze!

Lhmlphmml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!! (I think). :D

Hello Jamman54! First off, you have my sincerest sympathies on the passing of your son. I've been following along with your review and it is bringing back good memories of my cruise on the Breeze last year. I had the Breeze booked again for next year but due to the dancing of the ships I lost my sailing on the Breeze due to her upcoming relocation to Galveston. I'm still sailing next year but the cruise that was originally the Breeze will now be on the Splendor. I know the Splendor is not the Breeze but hey, a cruise is a cruise no matter what ship you are on and that is always better than being at work! :) Keep up the good work as I await the continuation of this journey!

I am enjoying your review. Thanks so much. We will be on the Breeze in December for Christmas. Also, I see you're from Somerset. We live in Piscataway. My last name is McCaskill, very close to yours. Thanks again, looking forward to the rest of it.

Thanks for the great review, I'm definitely a Breeze fan now. I will be sure to look at this ships itineraries in the future.

Not sure who may be a sushi fan but can anyone elaborate on Bonzai Sushi restaurant? I looked up the menu and see they charge per item, do they ever do an AYCE pricing? I love sushi but $5/$7 for a roll on a cruise doesn't seem like a deal.

Hey Gang!! Uploading photos as we speak, so I may be posting some more later tonight or early tomorrow. I plan on posting 17 pages to complete our first day on the Breeze, so stay tuned.

Hello Jamman54! First off, you have my sincerest sympathies on the passing of your son. I've been following along with your review and it is bringing back good memories of my cruise on the Breeze last year. I had the Breeze booked again for next year but due to the dancing of the ships I lost my sailing on the Breeze due to her upcoming relocation to Galveston. I'm still sailing next year but the cruise that was originally the Breeze will now be on the Splendor. I know the Splendor is not the Breeze but hey, a cruise is a cruise no matter what ship you are on and that is always better than being at work! :) Keep up the good work as I await the continuation of this journey!

Thanks for your kind words and for following along. Glad the review is bringing back some good memories of your Breeze cruise. Enjoy your upcoming Splendor cruise.

Following along as the Breeze will be the ship we will be sailing November 2016 out of Galveston. I'm loving the blue and yellow in the cabins. Thanks for the review and looking forward to the continuation!!

Thanks for reading!

I am enjoying your review. Thanks so much. We will be on the Breeze in December for Christmas. Also, I see you're from Somerset. We live in Piscataway. My last name is McCaskill, very close to yours. Thanks again, looking forward to the rest of it.

Howdy neighbor!! Glad you are enjoying the review. Much more to come!

I was on the Breeze in March and loving the pics, there was a few things that we missed seeing. Gives me lots to look for on our next cruise!

keep it coming.

Will do. Thanks for reading!

Loving your review! We will be sailing on her in Dec with the same itinerary. We have never been on the Breeze or to two of the ports. So we are looking forward to your pictures. again Thanks.

Glad you are enjoying the review. The Breeze is a great ship!

Loving this review with the play by play and all the amazing photos!!! It's making me crazy with anticipation for my upcoming cruise :)

Thanks for reading! Your cruise will be here before you know it.

What a wonderful review!

Following.

Thanks for following along.

Thanks for the great review, I'm definitely a Breeze fan now. I will be sure to look at this ships itineraries in the future.

Not sure who may be a sushi fan but can anyone elaborate on Bonzai Sushi restaurant? I looked up the menu and see they charge per item, do they ever do an AYCE pricing? I love sushi but $5/$7 for a roll on a cruise doesn't seem like a deal.

Thanks for reading! Sorry, we can't help you with Bonsai Sushi. We aren't sushi people. :p

Loving this so far! Thanks for the review! :D

Thanks for following along once again! :)

Sorry to hijack, I've eaten at Bonsai on the Pride, and I suspect they are similar regardless of ship. They don't ever do an AYCE deal that I noticed, but the rolls are slightly larger than your average sushi joint. The ones in this area are usually 6 pieces per roll, the ones at Bonsai were 8 or 9 pieces per roll. We didn't know that when we first ordered and the waitress gave us a heads up since we had ordered a few rolls, and we adjusted our order. We each had an appetizer and a roll and it was a great light lunch for us and the quality was very good, especially considering we went for sushi the last sea day.

First, so sorry for your loss. As a parent, I cannot comprehend what you have gone through. We were on the Breeze a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Not planning another Carnival cruise in the near future but am enjoying your review and reliving our time on the Breeze.

Sorry to hijack, I've eaten at Bonsai on the Pride, and I suspect they are similar regardless of ship. They don't ever do an AYCE deal that I noticed, but the rolls are slightly larger than your average sushi joint. The ones in this area are usually 6 pieces per roll, the ones at Bonsai were 8 or 9 pieces per roll. We didn't know that when we first ordered and the waitress gave us a heads up since we had ordered a few rolls, and we adjusted our order. We each had an appetizer and a roll and it was a great light lunch for us and the quality was very good, especially considering we went for sushi the last sea day.

Too me it's not a hijack when you are answering a question and giving information. Thanks for taking the time to post a "Sushi review", because like I said, we don't touch the stuff! :D

I'll be on this itinerary in 7 days! It'll be my second time on Breeze and I can't wait. I'm happy to live vicariously thru you in the meantime!

Thanks for reading, and have another GREAT cruise on the Breeze!!

First, so sorry for your loss. As a parent, I cannot comprehend what you have gone through. We were on the Breeze a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Not planning another Carnival cruise in the near future but am enjoying your review and reliving our time on the Breeze.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thanks for following along, and hope my review will bring back some great memories for you.