Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Pricing for Australia is insane!!!!!! I have the 17 night booked for Feb 2017 but wanted to wait til 2018.

I have a booking for 2017 17 nights Perth to Sydney for $4300 two people D1 aft all taxes

Same cruise for 2018 is $6342. Both prices includes my D+ discount.

The new Hawaii cruises are no longer showing on the website. I wonder if they came to their senses and realized how ridiculous those prices were? We decided after seeing those that we would book with Celebrity for Sept 2018 next year as soon as their itineraries were released, as long as Celebrity didn't follow with the same type of pricing.

We have a 12 night Hawaii to Vanc booked with Celebrity in May 2018..... $2438 a piece for Concierge......looks like an awesome deal, now!

Australia and New Zealand Itinerary has been released for sale on Royal Caribbean to the Public along with Ovation Repositioning.

Just checked the Ovation Sydney to Singapore repo cruise and it is still showing "Sold Out"

Edited by FUN33

Just checked the Ovation Sydney to Singapore repo cruise and it is still showing "Sold Out"

Singapore to Sydney 2017 Nov 23 is on sale(except the suites)

Sydney to Singapore is the one leaving on 20 Feb 2017. Now that cruise, I have no idea why. Maybe they are waiting for the people who were on the original sailing to decide first before releasing to the general public?

Is the BOGO showing on Australia sailings for any of you in the detailed pricing on the website. It shows Paid Gratuities if you select that and my D+ discount but no BOGO which makes the pricing look very high.

Called C&A and she said the BOGO is not loaded for all the newly released sailings.....shaking my head

Singapore to Sydney 2017 Nov 23 is on sale(except the suites)

Sydney to Singapore is the one leaving on 20 Feb 2017. Now that cruise, I have no idea why. Maybe they are waiting for the people who were on the original sailing to decide first before releasing to the general public?

I believe all of the new Ovation itineraries in the extra month they are staying in AUS/NZ have been shut to the general public until the originally booked passengers have a chance to iron out their plans. We are trying to switch from the Jan 23 to the Jan 28 and we will be able to book our original cabin if it's done by April 28. TA said yesterday RCI told her they couldn't switch it over yet. Don't know if anyone else has been successful for the Jan 28 cruise.

Booked Explorer April 22, 2018 Sydney to Seattle at a ridiculously high price for a Grand suite. It's for a special occasion and I wanted a specific cabin. I expect prices to come down at some point (hopefully soon) and I can rebook at a lower price.

These prices are insane!!

Just booked April 6 NZ on Radiance. Bummed that 9256 was already gone. Some people are just too darn quick. Lol. Still, I got an aft D1 so I will be bringing in my second half century in style :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Is the BOGO showing on Australia sailings for any of you in the detailed pricing on the website. It shows Paid Gratuities if you select that and my D+ discount but no BOGO which makes the pricing look very high.

Called C&A and she said the BOGO is not loaded for all the newly released sailings.....shaking my head

Which is what I've been saying since yesterday. I believe the prices are being adjusted as we speak. :)

Just booked April 6 NZ on Radiance. Bummed that 9256 was already gone. Some people are just too darn quick. Lol. Still, I got an aft D1 so I will be bringing in my second half century in style :)

Sorry! ;)

Didn't look for that one, Bob. I was speaking of the Seattle to Sydney; I should have made myself clearer. :-)

Sophie

No, I understood you meant Seattle to Sydney. I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about the April 2018 TP.

Which is what I've been saying since yesterday. I believe the prices are being adjusted as we speak. :)

I hope so. My TA has a cabin on hold for me, but is going to have to wait to find out the final price. So here I sit, humming the jeopardy theme. Lol. I think it should be about $900 less but we will see.

Sorry! ;)

Really? Well, you know, I can throw spit balls from my balcony to yours. [emoji14] [emoji33] [emoji14]

Bookings are open again for the Radiance to Hawaii on Sept 8, 2017 but not on the website. You will have to call RCCL directly to book. Prices are still way too high but the revenue department is working on getting the BoGo added to the Hawaii sailing. Time will tell.