Taxi from pier to airport

dianfarmer

Agree with the above....the taxi's will be lined up and waiting...no problem at all. They are very regulated by zones/price and will give that to you in writing as you get in the taxi...should be approx $20-$25.00 for the two of you & luggage.

Sister and I are flying come from San Juan? Does anyone know if Carnival cruises has an excursion for a couple of hours that will then take you to the airport??

Check out the Carnival website. On our last cruise from San Juan there were a few choices of tours that dropped you off at the airport.

The only suggestion I have is to make sure that your luggage travels on tour with you, and not put on a different vehicle to the airport.

Hi! I have a question regarding taxi from SJU to the Pan American pier. There are 8 in our party. Would it be best to rent a private van (quote was $100 + tip of course) or would it be just a good to grab a taxi? Any idea what a taxi would run for us? We will be traveling light. One bag per person!

thanks -

Edie

Hi! I have a question regarding taxi from SJU to the Pan American pier. There are 8 in our party. Would it be best to rent a private van (quote was $100 + tip of course) or would it be just a good to grab a taxi? Any idea what a taxi would run for us? We will be traveling light. One bag per person!

thanks -

Edie

Two taxis are way cheaper. Cost is about $25 plus tip per cab.