Carnival Sunshine 8 Day Picture Review with Funtimes, Menus and much more!

Seany527

A couple more of the Market Place

P9130912_zpsaiirg8qm.jpg

P9181842_zps2voq7nx4.jpg.

Here is Pizzeria Del Capitano which is adjacent to Cuciana.

P9161457_zpsb1hbah2a.jpg

Alright, now we can head outside! First is the Blue Iguana Cantina followed by Guys Burger Joint.

P9171642_zpsigj8vlsr.jpg

P9171639_zps0xjyyew7.jpg

P9171637_zpstwoposvk.jpg.

Here are some pics of the main pool. Mostly taken looking down from deck 10.

P9110575_zpslbld9p55.jpg

P9130916_zpsvg8ddsbl.jpg

P9130918_zps7rtefg6i.jpg

If we head forward and exit the Lido pool area, we will reach more staterooms. From here we will go up to the Serenity deck and look at all 3 levels. Most of these pictures were taken very early on embarkation day.

P9110573_zpsniqnuq1t.jpg

The first door to the right of the waterfall leads to cabins in the Cloud 9 Spa. I would image there is a lot of foot traffic there. That door can close hard and I’m sure the noise travels, especially to the state rooms just footsteps away. The next door is a men’s restroom. To the left of the waterfall again is a door to the staterooms as well as a women’s restroom.

P9110569_zpsidxxzirn.jpg

Hi Sean! Look.....I know you are young, and may have other things to do, but you absolutely MUST NOT STOP YOUR REVIEW! I'm sorry, but everything must be put on the back burner! Lol

Seriously, we are so loving your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

I also wanted to tell you that I have designed my 20 oz.Tervis Tumbler with your ship picture. It looks great. Once it is mailed to me, I will take a picture of it and post it here so you can see my finished product. :)

I was kinda thinking the same thing... I'm sure she asked permission before using his pic for her cup, right?!?

:) Post #23 is where I asked him, showing him pictures of my last cruise cup, and #29 is where he gave his authorization. I would never assume that I could use a picture without getting the ok. :)

The cup is customized with my name and that it is my retirement cruise. This cup turned out really nice, much better than my first try. :D

Edited by INCHARGE

So that’s it for the waterfall, but here are some other pictures of the the serenity decks and what it has to offer.

P9181960_zpswnwv9w05.jpg

P9181962_zpsqu2f3ilt.jpg

P9181961_zpswlchuyql.jpg

P9181959_zpspgbqg1vb.jpg

Here I am standing on the top deck of the Serenity area, next to the bar and where you can sign in and out towels. This is the hot tub that “drains out” and creates the waterfall below.

P9181968_zps3kvmxqyj.jpg

P9181972_zpsklzmthdl.jpg

Two lone loungers that overlook the front of the ship.

P9181970_zpsuxp8lbtv.jpg

The forward of the ship is complete. Let's head toward the aft where we will see Waterworks, Sports Square and the kid's clubs. I only have one interior photo of Camp Carnival as there were always children in there and didn’t want to feel like a creep taking their pictures.

P9110601_zpshhbmua3g.jpg

The outdoor portion of the “camp”

P9151156_zpsao44f2uv.jpg

P9151158_zpsopzrefk3.jpg

Circle C

P9130924_zpshlekmrsy.jpg

P9130926_zpsu2sqwppa.jpg

Sea Dogs… I’m not even sure what is going on here. It was supposed to serve hot dogs on sea days. I never saw anyone with one and I never saw a Carnival employee close to the area. Some parts of Carnival’s website says the Sunshine has “sea dogs” and other times the Sunshine was not listed. Anyway, here it is if you’d like to look at an unmanned station.

P9181938_zpsohxusgml.jpg

Some games directly below the ropes course

P9110586_zps3lotxufj.jpg

P9110587_zpsi5pwqyq2.jpg

P9181943_zpsxqevckzk.jpg

And finally, looking forward

P9181945_zpshabig2ki.jpg

Ok, the last deck and we are done. This is where you play mini golf.

P9181942_zpsufviucbj.jpg

P9181941_zpshrb978q8.jpg

P9181940_zpspe0ygaly.jpg

And the last hole.

P9181939_zpslpbvmfxb.jpg

Alright, I hope I didn’t bore any of you…I took a lot more pictures of the ship than I thought.

Now we can get back to the review.

I also wanted to tell you that I have designed my 20 oz.Tervis Tumbler with your ship picture. It looks great. Once it is mailed to me, I will take a picture of it and post it here so you can see my finished product. :)

INCHARGE - was wondering where you ordered the tumblers from and if you designed them yourself at home or they do them for you?