Allure - TA 25th Oct Live(ish) Pics, vids, maybe Periscopes and thoughts.

papcx

Lol. Oh no. Next time throw a few glasses of water into the rotation and then take a couple of advil before bed with another glass of water. :D

I normal do drink loads of water. I think last night I just got a little over excited.

A nice throw back to my university days.

Yeah, but I'm a 40 year old guy. [emoji30]

Anyway even feeling a little under the weather 150 Central Park is an absolutely fantastic experience.

Beautiful setting, lovely ambience, impeccable service and fantastic food.

I normal do drink loads of water. I think last night I just got a little over excited.

Yeah, but I'm a 40 year old guy. [emoji30]

Anyway even feeling a little under the weather 150 Central Park is an absolutely fantastic experience.

Beautiful setting, lovely ambience, impeccable service and fantastic food.

I'm in my 40s too. After the bars there was always a stop for a sausage, hot dog, gyro or slouvaki. Just thinking back to my informative years. :D

I'm glad you enjoyed 150, it's a great place to eat.

Hello!!!!!!

Thank you for the amount of info you are sharing with us, you are doing a GREAT job!!!!

I have some more questions if you don't mind:

1) LAUNDRY special packages during the Cruise? Could you post the price list?

2) EXCURSIONS on arrival day in Us does the company arrange Tours to Miami/surrondings with final stop at the airport?

3) MINIBAR could you post the price list?

GRAZIE!!!![emoji41]

Saskia

Inviato dal mio SM-J100H utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you! Those are the most detailed pictures of the boardwalk area we've seen so far. I especially appreciate the pictures of the rock climbing wall.

You can clearly see a seating area on deck 7- our deck. Is that a good place to sit and watch aqua shows or rock climbing, or simply the world going by? Are there doors to walk out from deck 7 to the rock climbing area?

Hello!!!!!!

Thank you for the amount of info you are sharing with us, you are doing a GREAT job!!!!

I have some more questions if you don't mind:

1) LAUNDRY special packages during the Cruise? Could you post the price list?

2) EXCURSIONS on arrival day in Us does the company arrange Tours to Miami/surrondings with final stop at the airport?

3) MINIBAR could you post the price list?

GRAZIE!!!![emoji41]

Saskia

Inviato dal mio SM-J100H utilizzando Tapatalk

a856af416d3379f938a704cab84a187e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

What is a b52 and duck fart?

A B52 is a party in your mouth.

Kalua, Baileys & Gran Marina. We prefer them heavy on the Kalua, light on the Gran Marnia.

A duck fart replaces Gran Marnia with Whiskey.

So all.

As you can tell the steam has gone out of this "live" a little.

That was partly due to me getting stupid drunk and partly down to filling my phones storage so I've had to dump my pics to Dropbox. And that takes a bit of time even with Voom. (Which has also been a bit spotty last couple of days while we swap satellites.)

So with only a couple of days to go I'm just going to post a few random bits while we enjoy our remaining time. We'd normal be maniacs towards the end of a cruise but I've surprised DW with 3 nights in Miami so we'll conserve our energy for that.

Last nights sunset.

dbe08b43ad21e95c805138bd5b48f023.jpg

A few of Central Park at night.

6f674bc9d5c5f64bb6d03c92df27b379.jpg

a699cddba4e18e94ec3f94d89410a041.jpg

c4692c0671b6583734a406b947aef08c.jpg

e85ff51e14770aaaf39e32525b3d4d73.jpg

Balcony view today.

b50cf5af02b5b66b4946e645f11d2f24.jpg

Officers Vs guests pool volleyball. Captain Johnny at the back and Bobby (CD) in yellow.

3290a612a19c1658cbac31e13cff0cdf.jpg

Central Park from pool deck.

fce790fe65184883a64a62a63c081e98.jpg

Golf man.

a17c426ae56716410c0b9bd688c4034d.jpg

Boardwalk Dog House menu board.

40825ec1e44335c607ebb4fc00f07ed8.jpg

Bobby & Hugo taping the morning show on the Royal Promenade. These 2 are great fun and very visible and approachable around the ship.

03951c56b2b5aaca73a22c4e1b79f5f7.jpg

The ships live orchestra (not needed for Blue Planet) in Studio B so guest could ballroom dance.

9c1097c52b4c85a7de768f2051d9130f.jpg

Edited by papcx

Okay all. I admit it. I had the best intentions to try a do a little bit a couple of times a day, but it's just not possible.

I've learnt 2 things on this Allure sailing.

1) The people who do live blogs or in depth review are owed a massive round of applause. The time it takes is huge and by posting to CC they're probably missing something else.

2) This ship is amazing. No reviews or photos can do her justice. She massive, she's beautiful and she's manned by a crew who are 99.9% genuinely happy to be onboard. At the captains question session yesterday he stated that it's the ships belief they should treat the crew BETTER than the guests. That way the culture spreads and the guest gets a great experience. It works. Job done.

So tomorrow we shall have to dis-embark. We will do so with sorrow because this is without doubt the best ship we have sailed on (and the Anthem is tough competition) and the crew are also second to none.

However, for DW and myself, we shall have a new adventure. We've never been to America before and although it's only 3 and a bit days in Miami we shall enjoy it.

When we return I will post some more pictures (yesterday I walked deck by deck and took 700 to go with the 1500 so far plus 1000 iPhone pics and vids) and some more thoughts.

So sorry to all who were wanting more and thank you to those who are still here.

And if you learnt anything from my ramblings, make it this:-

Stay away from the Fire Balls.

I don't think you owe anyone an apology, and I'm glad you enjoyed the journey. It has been very exciting to read your posts, especially since we will be boarding Allure tomorrow for 9 nights. Thank you for taking care of her, and for bringing us along.

Enjoy Miami!

I don't think you owe anyone an apology, and I'm glad you enjoyed the journey. It has been very exciting to read your posts, especially since we will be boarding Allure tomorrow for 9 nights. Thank you for taking care of her, and for bringing us along.

Enjoy Miami!

Hi swwake

Throw me an email at

Papcx@icloud.con

Okay all. I admit it. I had the best intentions to try a do a little bit a couple of times a day, but it's just not possible.

I've learnt 2 things on this Allure sailing.

1) The people who do live blogs or in depth review are owed a massive round of applause. The time it takes is huge and by posting to CC they're probably missing something else.

2) This ship is amazing. No reviews or photos can do her justice. She massive, she's beautiful and she's manned by a crew who are 99.9% genuinely happy to be onboard. At the captains question session yesterday he stated that it's the ships belief they should treat the crew BETTER than the guests. That way the culture spreads and the guest gets a great experience. It works. Job done.

So tomorrow we shall have to dis-embark. We will do so with sorrow because this is without doubt the best ship we have sailed on (and the Anthem is tough competition) and the crew are also second to none.

However, for DW and myself, we shall have a new adventure. We've never been to America before and although it's only 3 and a bit days in Miami we shall enjoy it.

When we return I will post some more pictures (yesterday I walked deck by deck and took 700 to go with the 1500 so far plus 1000 iPhone pics and vids) and some more thoughts.

So sorry to all who were wanting more and thank you to those who are still here.

And if you learnt anything from my ramblings, make it this:-

Stay away from the Fire Balls.

But Fireballs are amazing. Its like candy with alcohol in it. But yes, the hangovers are absurd

Last couple of minutes onboard now.

Our €6 umbrella that was needed badly in Malaga will be less useful in Miami so I proudly present "Jazzhands Jean & Paul from Manchester Central Park Donation"

b6609094afee93eae5ea7685193d8aa8.jpg

That's the one on the right. Look out for it on future cruises.

Hi all.

WOW. What a few days in Miami. And man is it hot. It doesn't get this hot in summer in Manchester.

As I've said, I'll post some pics and thoughts in the next few weeks but I have to post this pic because it's just too cute (and this is coming from a 40 year old guy.)

Jean and myself got to have a cuddle with this guy and his sister yesterday.

3837dafa6014d2b2c0ae8dfe4b573f9d.jpg

We visited the Miami Zoological Wildlife Foundation. Check them out on Tripadvisor. And if your ever in Miami, go, it's a truly spectacular experience.