Cost of virgin drinks?

MickeyIsMyHomeboy

Anyone on board recently notice the price of non-alcoholic drinks like Pina colada, strawberry daquiris, etc...? And you would have the auto 15% tip added on top, correct? Thanks!

The non-alcoholic frozen drinks are all $4.95 plus the 15% added grat. It was $3 more with alcohol on those ones. This was less than a month ago.

And just for the sake of completeness, a virgin premium drink (aka REALLY EXPENSIVE FRUIT JUICE) at say, Alchemy bar, ends up being $6.84 with the 15% grat.

(the ship was moving enough without me adding booze to the picture, and I don't *care* if it's just fruit juice, virgin remedies are DELICIOUS.)

I like the mango madness, I'll use my free MDR brunch drink coupon as well as purchase a few along the way.

BTW, I've saved the bucks I would have spent on smoking and drinking booze and it has become my vacation and travel fund inside.

Lets see, the price of 2 cartons of cigarettes a week and 7 cases of beer over a 30 year period.......

And just for the sake of completeness, a virgin premium drink (aka REALLY EXPENSIVE FRUIT JUICE) at say, Alchemy bar, ends up being $6.84 with the 15% grat.

(the ship was moving enough without me adding booze to the picture, and I don't *care* if it's just fruit juice, virgin remedies are DELICIOUS.)

There are no virgin drinks from the Alchemy Bar, only martinis :D:D

I love the virgin drinks, I wish Carnival had a drink package that included them like Princess. It was just a little more than the soda package and you got all of the virgin drinks you wanted.

So do I.

Bartender on the Fascination corrected me when I ordered a virgin kiss on the lips... it is a: "Innocent Kiss on the Lips"

I love the virgin drinks, I wish Carnival had a drink package that included them like Princess. It was just a little more than the soda package and you got all of the virgin drinks you wanted.

Maybe it just depends on the server but I got virgin drinks with my soda card on Legend. But we were a large group, so maybe it was because the servers knew we tipped well?

These are from June, 2015:

Drink%20Menu%20Page%202_zpsqbt5gooj.jpg

Drink%20Menu%20Page%203_zpscdbd08pf.jpg

They are $5.69 with gratuity.

YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND! Thanks for posting the photos! I had no idea the options for virgin drinks could be so wide/vast! Maybe we need to start a thread "best virgin drinks". Seriously writing all of these down for our Nov cruise. THANK AGAIN!

YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND! Thanks for posting the photos! I had no idea the options for virgin drinks could be so wide/vast! Maybe we need to start a thread "best virgin drinks". Seriously writing all of these down for our Nov cruise. THANK AGAIN!

You are more than welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As other poster said 15% yes, $5-$6. Just bought several on Conquest. You must try a Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada 1/2 Strawberry Daiquiri side by side in glass)... Sooooo good

They use Sprite instead of liquor (at least at the Atrium bar on imagination). Made it too sweet

27926-profile.png

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar free ice creams)

But no bottled water :-(

27926-profile.png

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar free ice creams)