Zuiderdam sauna/steam room?

KCat

Does the Zuiderdam have a steam or sauna room that pax are able to use free of charge?

Last year when we were on Oosterdam, I searched and searched but to no avail. I know that they are sister ships...but thought that it's worth checking into. Plus I know that the HAL veterans, like Candy, know all the ins & outs of these ships.

(I apologize in advance if I'm asking a question that has been worn out. I did a search but could not find an answer & would like up-to-date information anyway.)

Thanks.

Does the Zuiderdam have a steam or sauna room that pax are able to use free of charge? Last year when we were on Oosterdam, I searched and searched but to no avail. I know that they are sister ships...but thought that it's worth checking into. Plus I know that the HAL veterans, like Candy, know all the ins & outs of these ships...snip...Thanks.

On Zuidy the free saunas are just inside the port entrance to the spa, 1st door on the left. I went in once, but it was not very hot, so I didn't stay. If you can, pay the $15 for a day pass to the Thermal Suite. The facilities are beautiful and so relaxing! Well worth it.

Anything else?

Candy --> How 'bout them Braves?

Candy, I just noticed you list Statesboro as part of your address. DS is a sophomore at GSU - I assume whatever you're doing in that neck of the woods is related, since there's nothing else there - or are you from there originally?
Well, there's more to the 'Boro than GSU! Our company's Home Office is here, but Jim has lived in AL, AR, NC, CO & TX, and I'm a Chicago transplant (and will never lose my Chicahga accent). Email me privately if you'd like to chat.

Candy

Thanks Candy! I was hoping you would see this thread. It doesn't sound too promising though. We might just have to shell out the $15/day, maybe it's cheaper if buy the whole week.:rolleyes: My parents are most likely going on the cruise with us and LOVE a sauna/steam...anyway thanks for the info.

Thanks Candy! I was hoping you would see this thread. It doesn't sound too promising though. We might just have to shell out the $15/day, maybe it's cheaper if buy the whole week.:rolleyes: My parents are most likely going on the cruise with us and LOVE a sauna/steam...anyway thanks for the info.
If your parents join you, get them some day-passes at the spa as soon as you board. It would be a wonderful bon voyage gift!

Candy <-- loves the Eucalyptus Steam

Archived