Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

ger_77

This weekend we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada - it is a time for family and friends to gather and give thanks for all that we are, all that we have, and all we have been able to do.

As we gather with our family today, I know we will be grateful for having the opportunity to experience so many wonderful places in the world by cruise ship. The places we have seen, the many friends we have made, all give us memories that no one can take from us.

To all of you on Cruise Critic who make these boards an entertaining place to visit, thank you, and Happy Turkey Day to each of you!

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Gerry

My turkey is already cooking. Should be good with mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts, squash and pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving to fellow Canadians. Looking forward to celebrating American Thanksgiving on the Maasdam.

Happy thanksgiving all! For the first time ever I'm actually having my dinner tomorrow! Today, I've already slept in til 8:00 which was a rare treat I'm very thankful for. I will also have the pleasure of company and the delight of having a day with DD. I'm thankful for those things too. Such wonderful moments are the product of a blessed life and I'm very thankful for that! May all your precious moments come to your day too!

When we sit down to dine with the family this Thanksgiving, everyone around the table will be happily discussing a 3 generation family cruise that DW and I recently booked for the 12 of us. We have much to give thanks for!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Happy Columbus Day to the US cruisers!!

My turkey is in the oven, and I'm just taking a small break to catch my breath before all the family arrives. Next month we will be celebrating the US Thanksgiving aboard the Nieuw Amsterdam!! Can't wait. :D

Thank you Ger for starting the thread, and a very happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and to my fellow Canadians.:) We are low-key this year with family somewhat scattered, but we have much to be thankful for.

Edited by Lizzie68

Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow Canucks. And a Happy Columbus Day down south. Sitting out back on our deck our turkey smells delicious. Having a drink, talking about our cruise to Rio. Watching the beautiful fall colors.

Allan & Marlane

This weekend we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada - it is a time for family and friends to gather and give thanks for all that we are, all that we have, and all we have been able to do.

As we gather with our family today, I know we will be grateful for having the opportunity to experience so many wonderful places in the world by cruise ship. The places we have seen, the many friends we have made, all give us memories that no one can take from us.

To all of you on Cruise Critic who make these boards an entertaining place to visit, thank you, and Happy Turkey Day to each of you!

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Gerry

Enjoy your holiday...looking forward to enjoying ours next month as well!