Puerto Vallarta - Day Pass at Hotel?

Windsailer

Hello Everyone, 

We are headed to PV in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know if there are places to walk and shop around the Marriot? My mom , likes to walk around too and may not want to be stuck at the hotel. Thank you in advance .

Sincerely, 

cruisenurse 2

14 hours ago, cruisenurse2 said:

Hello Everyone, 

We are headed to PV in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know if there are places to walk and shop around the Marriot? My mom , likes to walk around too and may not want to be stuck at the hotel. Thank you in advance .

Sincerely, 

cruisenurse 2

Yes Mariott is very close to the Marina.  Great place to  walk and she will see various small shops and restaurants along the water.  Including the local crocodil there often swims there!!. Thursdaynight is great with a large farmersmarket, again food, souvenirs, music etc. 

HI Ine, 

Sincerely, 

cruisenurse 

7 minutes ago, cruisenurse2 said:

HI Ine, 

Sincerely, 

cruisenurse 

See my answer above this posting. I copy:

23 hours ago, cruisenurse2 said:

Hello Everyone, 

Sincerely, 

cruisenurse 2

Yes Mariott is very close to the Marina.  Great place to  walk and she will see various small shops and restaurants along the water.  Including the local crocodil there often swims there!!. Thursdaynight is great with a large farmersmarket, again food, souvenirs, music etc. 

Edited by Ine