Reflection - is Blu less cramped with Luminae?

bandp407

Sailing Reflection once again in Dec , our first since Luminae opened. Have they removed some of the tables in Blu to open the seating up a bit?? The seating left a lot to be desired on our last Reflection sailings. Hoping the service and food will be as good as we remember it!!

I can only speculate. Didn't they do away with the Aqua Suites? If so, should be less pax eligible for Blu. Also, my experience in Luminae tells me the food is much better than Blu, so I would imagine not many suite pax would want to go to Blu.

As to furniture removal to open it up, I do not know.

I can only speculate. Didn't they do away with the Aqua Suites? If so, should be less pax eligible for Blu. Also, my experience in Luminae tells me the food is much better than Blu, so I would imagine not many suite pax would want to go to Blu.

The old aqua suites are now sky suites so still eligible for Blu on a space available basis :( but from our experiences of Luminae the service and food should keep the suite pax away from Blu :D

Edited by groryjm

The old aqua suites are now sky suites so still eligible for Blu on a space available basis :( but from our experiences of Luminae the service and food should keep the suite pax away from Blu :D

Yes, aware the old Aqua Suites are Sky Suites. I would guess as well that Blu should be less crowded. YEAH!! Was hoping for some first hand Aqua Class & Blu dining experiences these last few months since the opening of Luminae

Happy you suite guests are all enjoying Luminae! It's unfortunately out of our budget.

Sailing Reflection once again in Dec , our first since Luminae opened. Have they removed some of the tables in Blu to open the seating up a bit?? The seating left a lot to be desired on our last Reflection sailings. Hoping the service and food will be as good as we remember it!!

Let's call it "intimate dining". You can still share your Celebrity Today with fellow diners without having to getting up. Very easy to join a conversation with fellow diners. A nice way to make new friends. :)