Current Concierges continued discussion

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:30 AM, LisaT91403 said:

So Raj will most likely be in the DL rather than SL when Symphony starts sailing the Caribbean? 

Part of of our group is Diamond, some are in suites, some are both. We were hoping to work with just one concierge, but it’s a challenge because we don’t all qualify for the same concierge. We sailed with Raj in the SL on Harmony, so were hoping to pick up where we left off with him. Any advice? Thanks.

If they have a gold card they can get in both lounges.

17 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Which Lounge?

The Concierge Lounge; however, Willie Salaya is likely coming back this week so I assume he will be in the Concierge Lounge and Perla go to the Diamond Lounge. I won't be going to the Lounges tonight so hope someone can provide an update next week.

On 11/10/2018 at 10:20 PM, SherriZ366 said:

I haven't been able to be on Cruise Critic for a few weeks.   We updated the Google Doc as did my partner.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Please let us know if anything has been missed.  

Just off Grandeur. Carlington is in the CL until 12/1. Unknown who his replacement will be. Francis is in the DL. 

On 11/11/2018 at 4:17 PM, Scotty G said:

The Concierge Lounge; however, Willie Salaya is likely coming back this week so I assume he will be in the Concierge Lounge and Perla go to the Diamond Lounge. I won't be going to the Lounges tonight so hope someone can provide an update next week.

Saw Perla as we were departing EN today. Willie will be back Friday and will go to Diamond Lounge for 2 weeks then to Concierge Lounge.

There is no such thing as a Diamond Plus concierge.

There are Diamond Lounges, which have a Diamond concierge.

There are Suite Lounges, which have a Suite concierge.

There are Concierge Lounges, which have a ………………………. concierge.

I haven't been on CC for quite a while. How do I gain access to the spreadsheet with the concierge information on it? We had access on the old CC site but now I get a pop up saying I need permission. I did hit the "request access" button. Do I just wait until the Host approves me?

On 11/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, CAT GIRL said:

Andrea Juhasz is permantly assigned as a Golden Concierge for the Voyager so you can take her off of 

the Mariner listing.

Tao is in the Suite Lounge on the Mariner with Grecia in the Diamond lounge.

Thanks for the information.  What is a "Golden Concierge".  I've never heard of that designation.  Thanks

11 hours ago, Blizzard54 said:

Changes for Rhapsody

Larrisa is signing off 12/8.  Allen is coming back.  DL

Kumar is in the SL

Thanks for the information.  I have Ken Degrace Yohan; Givago Amaro Da Silva as possible RH Concierges but no other information.  

I updated the Google Doc. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

1 hour ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks for the information.  What is a "Golden Concierge".  I've never heard of that designation.  Thanks

On the Asian sailings, there are hardly and Crown and Anchor members on board so they don't use the

Diamond lounge.  The Suite Lounge usually has 4 concierges who rotate shifts because they keep longer hours.

The Asian market is handled very differently. I'll try to get the names of the other concierges.

5 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks for the information.  I have Ken Degrace Yohan; Givago Amaro Da Silva as possible RH Concierges but no other information.  

I updated the Google Doc. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I will confirm the changes on 12/8 when they happen.  In the CL section you have not sure about Allen.  Larrisa told me that Allen was coming back as DL.

19 hours ago, Blizzard54 said:

I will confirm the changes on 12/8 when they happen.  In the CL section you have not sure about Allen.  Larrisa told me that Allen was coming back as DL.

Thanks -- will look for your confirmation.  

I took the "not sure" off for Allen's listing.