Current Concierges continued discussion

2 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks -- will look for your confirmation.  

I took the "not sure" off for Allen's listing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

2 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks -- will look for your confirmation.  

I took the "not sure" off for Allen's listing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Currently on Jewel - Rhomina is in Diamond lounge; Haffnar in Concierge lounge. Haffnar at end of current contract and leaves Sat. Nov. 24. Rhomina will go to the CL. I will find out who will be going into Diamond lounge.

On 10/4/2018 at 10:22 AM, pstone1 said:

We're currently on Vision. Jorge Gutierrez is in the Concierge Lounge and William Camargo is the Diamond Concierge.

We are going on the Vision in a few months.  Can Diamond Plus guests still get into the Concierge Lounge or is it only for the Suite and Pinnacle guests?  Thanks for the feedback in advance.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:55 AM, judygarland said:

We are going on the Vision in a few months.  Can Diamond Plus guests still get into the Concierge Lounge or is it only for the Suite and Pinnacle guests?  Thanks for the feedback in advance.

Vision still has a Concierge Lounge (rather than a Suite Lounge) so D+ can go to CL.  

Have picked up a few updates --

·         On Ovation now it is Bing Bai in DL and Nadia in CL

o   Explorer 

·         Jayeon Hong in concierge lounge/ Denzil in Diamond on Explorer of the Seas

o        Jayeon will be off the Explorer January to March then back on the Explorer

Jewel of the Seas update. As of 11/24/18 here is the new rotation. Romina will be going back to Concierge Lounge from Diamond lounge until her next home leave - mid - end of February until her home leave.  Haffnar currently in Concierge lounge goes home Nov. 24 and returns end of January - to Diamond Lounge. Sergey will be going into the Diamond Lounge until Haffnar returns. Romina and Haffnar have been terrific. This was third Jewel cruise for me. Both previous cruises for us Romina was in CL. On this cruise wedid our drinking and bfast in CL but would always go into DL to chat with Romina.Going lounge to lounge easy as they are near each other on deck 13.

On 11/23/2018 at 8:57 AM, BEENSAILING said:

Jewel of the Seas update. As of 11/24/18 here is the new rotation. Romina will be going back to Concierge Lounge from Diamond lounge until her next home leave - mid - end of February until her home leave.  Haffnar currently in Concierge lounge goes home Nov. 24 and returns end of January - to Diamond Lounge. Sergey will be going into the Diamond Lounge until Haffnar returns. Romina and Haffnar have been terrific. This was third Jewel cruise for me. Both previous cruises for us Romina was in CL. On this cruise wedid our drinking and bfast in CL but would always go into DL to chat with Romina.Going lounge to lounge easy as they are near each other on deck 13.

Thanks for the information.  I updated the Google Doc   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Just off Symphony. Raj was in the D lounge the first part of the week. However, he disappeared late in the week. I was told that he left the ship for a family emergency. That’s the only information I could get.

A woman took over in the lounge, but I unfortunately did not get her name. Maybe someone on board now can get further info.

23 hours ago, LisaT91403 said:

Just off Symphony. Raj was in the D lounge the first part of the week. However, he disappeared late in the week. I was told that he left the ship for a family emergency. That’s the only information I could get.

A woman took over in the lounge, but I unfortunately did not get her name. Maybe someone on board now can get further info. 

Was the woman in the DL Jenny Pasemba, the 4th in SY's Concierge Team?  Also could have been someone from Guest Relations filling in.  

A bunch of updates from a friend -- Kathy who used to manage this thread -- today:

·         ALLURE, Suite Lounge is Nancy Chu and Junior Allen.. Diamond Lounge is Usha

·         BRILLIANCE : Concierge is Bertie(Francisco went home a few weeks ago-not expected back to                 January sometime).

o   BR --  DL is Amit Chattopadhyay(c

·         FREEDOM --  Concierge Lounge is still Gisleni; Diamond Lounge is Dudley Jean(till mid April)

Updated the Google Doc 

Edited by SherriZ366

1 hour ago, SherriZ366 said:

A bunch of updates from a friend -- Kathy who used to manage this thread -- today:

·         ALLURE, Suite Lounge is Nancy Chu and Junior Allen.. Diamond Lounge is Usha

·         BRILLIANCE : Concierge is Bertie(Francisco went home a few weeks ago-not expected back to                 January sometime).

o   BR --  DL is Amit Chattopadhyay(c

·         FREEDOM --  Concierge Lounge is still Gisleni; Diamond Lounge is Dudley Jean(till mid April)

Updated the Google Doc 

Sheri - somehow you have Romina as Concierge on vacation on Ovation.  She has not been on Ovation - Jewel is her ship and you updated Jewel a few posts back...

10 hours ago, BEENSAILING said:

Sheri - somehow you have Romina as Concierge on vacation on Ovation.  She has not been on Ovation - Jewel is her ship and you updated Jewel a few posts back...

Thanks -- I deleted Romina from the Ovation information.  

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, MrsPhoenix91 said:

I am very grateful for this thread.  We are currently on the Mariner of the Seas in Grand Suite 1256. Yin Tao (SL Concierge) is WONDERFUL!

Totally agree about Tao.... he is great!!!!!