Cruise Critic Community
Host Michell

Current Concierges continued discussion

Just off Rhapsody this morning after 2 weeks onboard.  I just want to say that Alan del Fierro is the best Concierge we’ve ever had in a DL.  He was fantastic, extremely helpful and very personable.

14 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Just off Rhapsody this morning after 2 weeks onboard.  I just want to say that Alan del Fierro is the best Concierge we’ve ever had in a DL.  He was fantastic, extremely helpful and very personable.

Another fan of Alan here!  We were actually thrilled when he moved to the DL versus the CL a year or so ago.  We prefer that lounge to the CL anyway.  

Would appreciate an update on the current Harmony SL Concierges. Is it Jeremias/Mohamed, Jeremias/Elaine or a different combination. Anyone who just got on or off today January 12th?

Explorer update.  We board Explorer in a week & received our welcome email for suite guests from Jorge Delgado.   Im not sure if this means he replaced Denzil in CL or if they share duties?  Spreadsheets shows Jorge in DL.

Jorge is wonderful. He was on Explorer in 2018 when I did a 23 night from Sydney to Seattle. 

Boarded Jewel yesterday. Anis got back from vacation and also boarded yesterday and is in the DL. Checker is still in CL 

Edited by Bobal

I just received my welcome email for out Navigator sailing next week. Her name is Analia Corizzo.

bobj

Nadja Djurdjevic is leaving the Diamond Lounge on the Liberty on 1/20/2020 and does not return until March 2020.  She did not know who her replacement was going to be.  

Starting on Serenade this week in the DL is Junior Allen.  Alanis departed today for vacation.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:42 PM, FUN33 said:

Would appreciate an update on the current Harmony SL Concierges. Is it Jeremias/Mohamed, Jeremias/Elaine or a different combination. Anyone who just got on or off today January 12th?

Just got our email for next week's cruise and the Concierges are Jeremias/Mohamed.

1 hour ago, frank808 said:

Starting on Serenade this week in the DL is Junior Allen.  Alanis departed today for vacation.

Any idea how long Junior will be onboard?  We board Serenade March 2.  Thank you.

I Can Confirm That The DL Concierge Is Leo On Mariner OTS As Of 1/13/20.  He is one of the best I have encountered😊 

10 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Got off the Harmony , january 3rd sailing, had Jeremias and Elaine 

That’s who we had last week. Neither mentioned any upcoming vacation  

1 hour ago, ValerieJo said:

Any idea how long Junior will be onboard?  We board Serenade March 2.  Thank you.

Just started his contract today.  So probably till july at least. Will ask him tomorrow.

14 hours ago, FlowBroTy said:

I Can Confirm That The DL Concierge Is Leo On Mariner OTS As Of 1/13/20.  He is one of the best I have encountered😊 

I believe he is on vacation soon, with Tao coming back into the DL to replace.  Bringing in another temp for SL. 

Symphony  -  Suite Lounge is Rahul Barua and Francisco Dean.

Jenny Pasemba is in the Diamond Lounge

Anthem of the Seas

Ricardo Mock and Alex Kuprk sometimes flip.  You may not know who is in which lounge until you board.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, ValerieJo said:

Will be on for the Panama Canal crossing.  Mentioned he is leaving in San Francisco.

Just got off of Rhapsody today 1/25 and Alan Del Fierro is in the suite/pinnacle lounge and kk is in the diamond lounge and Alan will be in suite /pinnacle lounge. The list should be updated to reflect this. thanks

On 1/20/2020 at 2:01 PM, dodgestang said:

Awesome stuff....Francis is back on Grandeur!...That's wonderful....can't wait to see him in April then!

Can anyone confirm this?  Leaving for Grandeur on Friday.  Thanks.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, jamon said:

Just got off of Rhapsody today 1/25 and Alan Del Fierro is in the suite/pinnacle lounge and kk is in the diamond lounge and Alan will be in suite /pinnacle lounge. The list should be updated to reflect this. thanks

Oh no...!!!  Alan is going back to the CL?  😮  We adore Alan, and prefer the DL to the CL on Rhapsody.  Wonder why Kumar and Alan switched?   😞 

Edited by island lady