Verizon Cards

Cathcon

Are available on the Verizon Smart Rewards web site now. Get them before they're gone.

There are so many threads about this card that my head is spinning....

But I do have a question.

I am not the type of person that would fuss with a couple $100 cards. I would go "all in" to buy enough to pay for our entire cruise ($4000 or so).

So I have a question: Our final payment date is not until Mach sometime.

Can I buy these cards and use them to make our "final" payment?

I am not the type of person that would fuss with a couple $100 cards. I would go "all in" to buy enough to pay for our entire cruise ($4000 or so).

Absolutely. I used nothing but gift cards for the entire payment (including deposit) of my upcoming cruise. I would only recommend this if you are absolutely going on this cruise or future cruises with Carnival. If you have to cancel you will get the money back - but it will be on gift cards, not cash.

Great way to pay for a cruise! In fact you can get your initial deposit back and pay the entire cruise with gift cards. I had a 1000 dollar deposit refunded to my credit card after I applied an equal amount with the Verizon Carnival cards. My 2500 dollar cruise became 250 dollars cheaper:D! And do remember to have the cards sent to where you will be during the day as a signature is required ( at least for the 500 dollar ones) I made the mistake of sending it to my house and then had to have it rerouted so I could sign for it.

Edited by n6uqqq

I bought one last week and it came via UPS this week and I did sign for it. Which I LOVE...this method means I will buy more from them. I love the security of it. I just spent TWO hellish months trying to get back 200$ for an insured IPOD someone from inside the USPS in Syracuse either lost or stole. I think that sticker that said it was insured made it a target. Sorry off track ...so I love how easy and SECURE this was!!!

I bought one last week and it came via UPS this week and I did sign for it. Which I LOVE...this method means I will buy more from them. I love the security of it. I just spent TWO hellish months trying to get back 200$ for an insured IPOD someone from inside the USPS in Syracuse either lost or stole. I think that sticker that said it was insured made it a target. Sorry off track ...so I love how easy and SECURE this was!!!

Well to be on the flip side, I have had to file 2 claims with UPS for the same reason, items shipped and then all of a sudden MIA...........:mad:

As for the USPS, I have purchased $2500 in gift cards and not a one issue.....;)

Looks like the $100 cards are sold out, guess I'll bite the bullet and get the $500 one, not like I won't use it. :D

Both $100 and $500 available today. I bought both for our cruise in December. I hope they come soon so I can finish booking excursions.