ms Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away November 22, 2015

Boytjie

Prinsendam scheduled for 16:00 Tuesday (3PM Central) I wonder if that will hold. I didn't hear toots from Navigator but am getting a lot of chatter.

Oops! Somehow I looked at my screen and it was "Port Canaveral Playing". No wonder no toots.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

Hi, Roy, welcome home! There was an article in the paper today about the first cruise (next year) to go through the Northwest Passage. Have you booked it yet?:) I think it said Crystal Serenity?

Oh, wow, I see you have! That will be an adventure!

Edited by Vict0riann

Hi, Roy, welcome home! There was an article in the paper today about the first cruise (next year) to go through the Northwest Passage. Have you booked it yet?:) I think it said Crystal Serenity?

Oh, wow, I see you have! That will be an adventure!

Not actually home yet. This is a road trip with my brother and his SO in the midwest, visiting the SO's parents for Thanksgiving.

That Northwest Passage cruise sold out in well under 48 hours so I got in very quickly. It's not in my signature but I'm technically booked to board in Vancouver on August 6, making it a B2B to New York. I'm still looking at a couple of options for the Vancouver-Seward segment. If Himself got assigned to the Noordam on August 7 I would probably switch to that. I'm also waiting for the Alaska Ferry schedule to come out. A few years ago I was booked on their cross-sound itinerary from kodiak to Juneau but the ferry broke down. If they have an appropriate schedule from Bellingham to Whittier I would also consider that.

Roy