It is a dam ship Sail-Away Fiesta! December 19, 2015

Boytjie

Watching as Westerdam is getting ready to enter the PE and see that even the MarineTraffic.com web site has her listed under a "special Name" Westy8" all the other ships are listed under their regular names except for our "Westy or Westie" whichever you prefer to spell it:)

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Great song creation Peter :)

Pretty hard to resist the Maasdam, the Westerdam is impossible to resist and the lovely Prinsendam just plain seals the deal :). It's a rare day when she is in Fort Lauderdale.

How can anyone miss this?

Good morning everyone. I'm in Ft Lauderdale at the Embassy Suites and will be getting on the ms Prinsendam today. I hope to be out on my Verandah (port side below the Lido) waving as we leave.

I hope they show your area. Bon voyage.

--

Now that all the dam ships are parked - I'll be going to breakfast. We have immigration for Key West starting at 8 am. Sun is just rising but there will be no view - too many clouds.

Hope to participate this afternoon.

Good morning everyone. I'm in Ft Lauderdale at the Embassy Suites and will be getting on the ms Prinsendam today. I hope to be out on my Verandah (port side below the Lido) waving as we leave.

Have a wonderful voyage!

I hope to be here today - sailaway overload has to be a good thing, right?

Missed the Oosterdam yesterday, but was receiving some port info for our cruise from my sister as part of a brief holiday visit. I'll have to not miss the next time my ship is in port.

Great song lyrics, guys! Also, thanks for sharing the secret of creating an excellent parody of song...

:D

I certainly hope to be here, and we will be watching for you. Have a great cruise.:)

How festive you all are! I will be here with bells on waiting, watching and listening for the "HALiday" (thanks Kathi) festivities to brighten our day!

I wish we were having cooler weather like you in the northern hemisphere, but we are in the middle of a disgusting heat wave here in Melbourne with temperatures yesterday of 111 degrees F!!!:mad: So the sailaway party will be a most welcome distraction!:)

Love that picture poa1!

Edited by alibabacruisers

I missed sail away yesterday but will be here today. Looks like we have lots of talented song writers out there. This will be the last sail away for the Maasdam before she goes in for dry dock. We get on her the day after she is finished getting fixed up. Looking forward to getting on a nice clean fresh ship for our cruise.

Allan

I was so looking forward to this afternoon's sail-away, when I looked at the calendar and realized I have to perform a wedding ceremony at 4PM. I don't think they'd appreciate me arriving an hour later because I wanted to watch some pretty ships leaving port, would they? On the other hand, they can't start without me . . . . .:D

Smooth Sailing! :) :):) :)

I was so looking forward to this afternoon's sail-away, when I looked at the calendar and realized I have to perform a wedding ceremony at 4PM. I don't think they'd appreciate me arriving an hour later because I wanted to watch some pretty ships leaving port, would they? On the other hand, they can't start without me . . . . .:D

Smooth Sailing! :) :):) :)

You've got a dilemma on your hands, Your Honor ;)