Diamond Princess BOGO drinks

They were doing that last trip on Dawn Princess but it was only available during happy hour and only in the Wheelhouse Bar. I don't know if cocktails were included. I had the All Inclusive Drinks Package so it didn't affect me, I never got involved.

They did the 2nd drink for a dollar thing on the Diamond in Oct/November. It was during Happy Hour in the Wheelhouse Bar from 15:00-16:00. I think they also had a second happy hour later in the evening - same deal.

Yes, it did include cocktails :):)

I can confirm as per above we cruised Diamond twice late 2015 & there were no BOGO.

As per above there is a Buy 1 get $1. 3-4pm at Wheelhouse ie not at any other bar at that time .

As per pp the later time I also think was 9-10pm same offer.

Word to the wise the Wheelhouse is normally quiet & easy to get a seat but for happy hour is full. We couldnt get a seat when we arrived. Also we were told you had to buy 2 of the same drink to get the 2nd one for $1 ie even if you want 2 cocktails in the same price bracket you need to order 2 of the same drink so so yes cocktails are included. Most everyone had 2 drinks in front of them ie each person was ordered 2 for themselves of the same drink LOL.

Omg also some of the snack thingos are wasabi hot :p