Daily ship itinerary for Divina???

Reenie75

I have cruised with Disney and Norwegian only. Came across the Divina and thinking of the Carribean May 7th. Anyone have a day*

Itinerary what's on board for the Divina? I'm interested to see what they offer with spas, shows, daily things they do on the ship for the week. Also I have a 8 year old child. They offer chef classes?

Edited by Reenie75

Hey reenie. I did reply to you on the Disney board since I have a cruise in waiting on Disney in addition to another MSC for us. Your 8year old will have plenty to do. They have some cooking classes for the kids. When we sailed the divina they had make your own pizza classes. As I said on the Disney board the entertainment has been the best I've ever seen and I've sailed carnival, COsta, RCCL, and NCL. The spa was pretty cruise typical to me.

I have cruised with Disney and Norwegian only. Came across the Divina and thinking of the Carribean May 7th. Anyone have a day*

Itinerary what's on board for the Divina? I'm interested to see what they offer with spas, shows, daily things they do on the ship for the week. Also I have a 8 year old child. They offer chef classes?

Here are some great print outs of the Dailies, thanks to Scott.

http://www.scottsanfilippo.com/2014/12/cruisers-log-msc-cruise-lines-divina-day-7-december-19-2014/

• 2 weeks later...

Fighterone - I have updated daily programs from my MSC Divina Cruise in December 2015. If you hit the first day of my review series and scroll to the bottom, links for those programs are there. Link below:

http://www.scottsanfilippo.com/2015/12/cruisers-log-msc-divina-eastern-caribbean-cruise-day-1-december-5-2015/

Thanks!!