Snorkeling - Palm Beach

TechKnowBabble

I know this is probably a very stupid question, and I apologize in advance. But is Palm Beach I have heard others say is a great location for snorkeling, is that the same place as De Palm Island, which is one of Celebrity's excursions. Sorry but I want to make sure I select the best place. Since I've never been there we'll be sticking with the excursions offered by Celebrity, I have Baby Beach and De Palm Island to choose from.

I appreciate any information and assistance.

I want to know the same. I went to Palm beach last time and walk a little to the OLD SHIP in the water with my gear. ALL DEAD CORRAL that impossible to even get out there. 1 foot in the water, and it was ripping all through my FINS. (ANKLE DEEP WATER) AND PEOPLE were learning how to wind surf there. MY GOD DONT FALL AT ALL. but, I did not see how it could be good unless you got a boat to drop you off a few hundred feet out. I am looking for the same advise. I heard near the lighthouse it is good

Near the lighthouse, you would want to snorkel off of the small beach in Malmok.

Off Palm Beach, just to the south of the Wyndham there is a jetty which you can swim to from shore and snorkel.

DePalm Beach has snorkeling but you must not only pay to get there, but pay to use the island.

as i said before, at the end of palm beach is a ship wreck. was sooo sharp with dead coral. AS SOON as you went in the water, you could not get to it at all. is this the case near the lighthouse? we did walk far to get there, is this NEAR THE LIGHTHOUSE this ship? anyone else snorkle in this spot?

When we were in Aruba a couple years ago, taxi driver took us to Malmok Beach. The Snorkeling was great, a little isolated, bring your own equip & drinks and don't forget to make arrangements for your driver to come back and get you at a specific time. Lots of life in the water close in. We really enjoyed it.:)

Archived