Cruise Critic Community
Algebralovr

Bonus Points from summer 2014

During June 2014, while on Equinox, we booked three cruises. One of them was Dec 27 on Silhouette. We have receive the regular points for the cruise, but they were running a special with bonus points at that time. We should have gotten 25 bonus points.

Has anyone else had recent issues getting those bonus points? I would really like to have them posted before our next cruise.

Any recommendations? I was hoping to avoid calling them - life is crazy right now.

Thanks!

During June 2014, while on Equinox, we booked three cruises. One of them was Dec 27 on Silhouette. We have receive the regular points for the cruise, but they were running a special with bonus points at that time. We should have gotten 25 bonus points.

Has anyone else had recent issues getting those bonus points? I would really like to have them posted before our next cruise.

Any recommendations? I was hoping to avoid calling them - life is crazy right now.

Thanks!

I also booked one around that time and did no get my 25 points. I called Captains Club after a few weeks and they were on the MyCelebrity in about 10minutes.

Sigh. Wish they had an online ticket system.

With all the IT issues they have, though, they would probably try to create their own and break it.

This also happened to us regarding two cruises that has 25 bonus points. We had to call both times and both times we were told our cruises didn't apply. I fortunately had screen shots of the web pages to show we booked during the eligible periods.

Noticed recently they had not been added and called Captains Club who dealt with my enquiry. As I am based in the UK and presume the CC were also in the UK, they had to contact US for points to be added, which took about a week.

Same here. Not added, but an email (plus a follow up email a few weeks later) got them added. They even called me to apologise and confirm they'd been added.

Same here too. We booked two cruises under the promotion. Both times the points were not added until after we called and chased them. It just leaves a nasty taste that they seem to be trying to get away without adding points, unless someone remembers and chases them :(

We just completed the cruise under that promotion, so thanks fort the reminder to follow up

will post when we check it out...

Like so many others we also had to call the Captain's Club to have them added to one of our cruises. The rep was actually able to add them instantly. Oddly enough they actually showed up for the other one!