Where to cruise in June

Bluestar01

Hello:

Experienced cruise members,

Please post where to cruise in the month of June? Looking for family friendly cruises in June, am planning on surprising my daughter on her bday. We've done eastern & western Caribbean however, I believe June may be hurricane season? Looking for departing either FL, east coast or may be Seattle? Are Bermuda and Alaska more popular summer cruises?

Thanks,

Hello:

Experienced cruise members,

Please post where to cruise in the month of June? Looking for family friendly cruises in June, am planning on surprising my daughter on her bday. We've done eastern & western Caribbean however, I believe June may be hurricane season? Looking for departing either FL, east coast or may be Seattle? Are Bermuda and Alaska more popular summer cruises?

Thanks,

Alaska! You can sail out of Vancouver, Seattle or San Francisco (and maybe other ports) in addition to beginning in Alaska (Whittier or Steward). Some are one way cruises, others depart and return to the same port. The days are long and the scenery is breathtaking. We've done it twice and will take the entire family (kids, spouses, grandkids) in 2018 and I can't wait.

Edited by capriccio

I agree with capriccio. Since Seattle is an option, I would recommend Alaska. It's an amazing experience.

If you can afford going to Europe, Norwegian fjords is an amazing cruise, agree with the poster before. Or Italy, or Greek islands, or Iceland, or about any country in Europe :)

If out of US, Eastern Canada, look at cruises to/from Montreal through Boston - in that area.

Alaska cruise will be memorable also.

If you are looking for r &r look into bermuda......a gorgeous island with lovely,interesting beaches....the ship overnights so you use it like a hotel....different lines stay different lengths....we left from boston on ncl which I believe docks the longest....a wonderful cruise.......I did alaska with 19 family members and that was also a fabulous family cruise....bermuda in june will be warm.....alaska could still be quite cool and is an adventure in figuring out what the weather will be....bermuda much more predictable . ...

Bermuda is a nice alternative and is a May - October destination. June would be a good time as the temperatures are not as high as later in the season. Bermuda is also interesting as it typically is a destination cruise with Bermuda being the only port of call with a 2-3 day stay.

And don't worry about hurricanes. Just because it is the time of year when conditions are best to support them does not mean there will be hurricanes. Bad weather can occur anytime of the year anywhere you would be cruising.