Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

a85089a7526b0622a84f81ce0d56fb5e.jpg

Wow! For the Record might have my vote for the best show at sea. Surprisingly, after the show, my father came up to me and said the same.

Fantastic talent across the board. Flawless production. The servers appeared to have as much fun as the guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

1fe9466448956ba56347319cb9975356.jpg

Has anyone else ever attempted to walk back to their stateroom at night, only to see all the carpet fish swimming in the opposite direction and feel like you're missing out on something?

• Haha 1

2b7f6e32608a695f01a977a2449d52fa.jpg

I just walked into my stateroom to find my very first Latitudes Silver turndown chocolates!! Membership obviously has its privileges. I just gotta figure out where to stow these little keepsakes so I can always remember this moment. (wiping tear)

Loving your review so far, will definitely be following.....the live reviews are my favourite.

My Sister and I will be on the Escape in October and can't wait. This will be our third cruise, the first on Celebrity Reflection last February and the second on NCL Breakaway in October. We fell in love with NCL on that cruise.

Hope you all have a wonderful cruise! Enjoy :)

Nowhere exciting. Simply leading the way toward the front of the ship.

d40f178e662832e20e7f766fc62f0bf6.jpg

Not true, my friend! Thee who follows the fishies discovers the beauty in the blur.

(editorial note: this marks the spot where in the morning I'll start questioning my late night content. It's 12:34am, and the brew pub appears to just be getting started...)

If possible, could you please find out how long Silas will continue to be on the Escape? We absolutely loved him on the Breakaway and it would be awesome if he will be on our cruise October 1st. Thanks in advance

Will do. So far I've been impressed with Silas. He had great stage presence at the Welcome Aboard show, and he seems to be everywhere on the ship. We keep running into him... standing outside venues talking with guests.

92e43bc4b02ec0c98a0e04a7106a1ab5.jpg

Where is my quiet breakfast option at Moderno? Was this dropped altogether on the Escape? If so, this will disappoint several in our group. But I can't really complain, with so many other great additions on the ship.

8ce7a9d9abef5ee23b9dd36be41e9645.jpg

Someone brought me an iced coffee. Either I was a good boy, or she's plotting to drag me somewhere today.